Forum > It's Alive!

Post Apocalypse/Mad Max Vehicles - Update: 28 Mar 20: V8 Interceptor (Pg 9)

(1/28) > >>

Overlord:
I've been adding odd bits here and there to some new vehicles for post-apoc games.

This is my progress so far:

This is a Grendel(?) resin buggy. All I did was to replace the gun turret with a roof rack and various bits of gear.

This is a heavily modified buggy based on a Matchbox toy I got from Toys'R'Us some time ago.  Once again I've added assoted junk, fuel drum, jerrycans, etc.
The original version (repainted red) can be found here: http://www.combatzonechronicles.net/cozox/rode3.htm

This is one of 2 toy buses I bought on Ebay from the USA. (Postage was almost as much as the items, but still wasnt too expensive)
The main body is Diecast whilst the chassis and "glass" is plastic. First thing I did was to take it apart.
This was fairly easy as its held together with a couple of screws. The windows will be left unglazed in the final bus.

I sculpted a driver, using the lower half of a figure I butchered for another project. with a Westwind spare head.
The roof rack was added and again more junk, this time covered over with Greenstuff tarpaulins.
The front fighting position is pastic card, balsa and 2 doors from a diecast car. I think the dover blade is GW.

Apart from the driver nothing is glued in place yet as I need to paint the driver and bus interior.

I will add more WIPs as I go along....

Malamute:
Looking good. I am looking forward to seeing all of these goodies in the flesh :)

Pil:
They look very nice! Though in black the pictures aren't always that clear. I would love to see them painted :)

And that Grendel buggy looks very nice BTW :)

marrony:
Like the bus very much indeed.

twrchtrwyth:
I like those. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version