Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:00:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690997
  • Total Topics: 118362
  • Online Today: 742
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: All Things Zombie: Final Fade Out on indiegogo!  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Cherno

• Scatterbrained Genius
All Things Zombie: Final Fade Out on indiegogo!
« on: May 02, 2013, 09:38:49 AM »

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/all-things-zombie-final-fade-out-minis-more

What is it?

Two Hour Wargames creates entertaining games playable in two hours or less. None has been more popular than All Things Zombie, the Origins Award winning Miniatures Game of 2006.

With the great reception for Final Fade Out, the final edition of ATZ, currently in use and released last year, we’re ready to offer the complete zombie experience, starting with a line of 15mm figures.

Sculpted by Rod Campbell of Highlander Studios, the range will include a variety of humans; Survivors, Police, Gang Members, Civilians and more.  The range covers all the character types found in ATZ. In addition we will have a zombie counterpart for each human, for those times when things don't go quite as planned!

Added to this are two decks of cards. The first is a City Deck. The City Deck provides a complete urban area to adventure in. Lay out fewer cards and you have a suburban area to play in. Lay out even less cards and you have a rural area. One deck covers all three locales used in ATZ.

Each card contains the layout of a building and all the necessary info about that building. What's in that building is unknown until you flip the card. The City Deck eliminates the need for any terrain and can be set up for play in a matter of minutes. Each deck has 54 buildings and when laid out will offer a different game each time you play.

The second deck is called the Zombie Deck. Each card is packed with information telling you what you have met in each building, what they are, how many zombies, and even what you have found should you survive. The deck gives you all the info for the three areas found in All Things Zombie, rural, suburbs and the ever dangerous urban areas.

By using both decks you can create a different environment to explore where every game is unique and no two games are exactly alike. Using the decks brings the information you'll need to your fingertips, reducing the need to refer to the rules.

(continued)

I have to say that I like the idea of using card decks for buildings and opposition. I already own ATZ:FFO so the only interesting pledging level for me would be the two decks at $30, but international shipping is killing that option :(

Maybe some interested people from EU could join in a group pledge so trans-atlantic shipping is divided between all participants? I know that those cards could be shipped for about 5 EUR across the EU from Germany, or even less if they fit in an envelope.

Offline Diceplague

• Librarian
  • No, human... I´M power, knowledge is doom!
    • Diceplague Wargame Blog
Re: All Things Zombie: Final Fade Out on indiegogo!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »

I have to say that I like the idea of using card decks for buildings and opposition. I already own ATZ:FFO so the only interesting pledging level for me would be the two decks at $30, but international shipping is killing that option :(

Maybe some interested people from EU could join in a group pledge so trans-atlantic shipping is divided between all participants? I know that those cards could be shipped for about 5 EUR across the EU from Germany, or even less if they fit in an envelope.

I was thinking on giving a go but I was bashed for the Int shipping cost too... And the fact that I could not find more than a few preview of the minis I´m think I´ll gonna let this one pass... oh the humanity...
"Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas."
http://diceplague.blogspot.com.br