Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689617
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Anyone looking at Guardians Chronicles?  (Read 23094 times)

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Anyone looking at Guardians Chronicles?
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »
I had looked at the comments today to see how the people liked their game. Because before I got my refund I was being told Iello will make it right and us complainers were wrong for complaining... guess what, still no game and very little input from Iello.

So glad I got a refund. Those backers may get their game, I doubt they get their "extras" or the "good Figures"

Some of them may be drawing their Social Security first before the game arrives..... lol
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline wellender

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
So glad I got out of that.  I check in every now and then to see what's going on.  People are getting grumpy again.  I jumped on Sentinel Tactics after I left Guardian Chronicles and that game is shipping early.  We should have that around GenCon and Guardian is still waiting.

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
Yeah it's f-ing ridiculous is what it is. The last few communications have been weak, and with the spelling mistakes and other bad grammar I'm thinking the rule book will be about as good. At some point, I may even have a copy of it to look at and see if my suspicions are correct. Until then, whatever. The project has been so badly mismanaged I'm surprised anyone is still on there. Hell, I don't even know why I'm still on there. I have no good excuse for having stayed.
obsidian3d
www.o2media.ca

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2014, 06:23:07 PM »
Yeah it's f-ing ridiculous is what it is. The last few communications have been weak, and with the spelling mistakes and other bad grammar I'm thinking the rule book will be about as good. At some point, I may even have a copy of it to look at and see if my suspicions are correct. Until then, whatever. The project has been so badly mismanaged I'm surprised anyone is still on there. Hell, I don't even know why I'm still on there. I have no good excuse for having stayed.

You love the punishment....just admit it your a sadist gamer!  :o

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2014, 09:42:50 PM »
Probably true.

From what I've heard, the game was nowhere to be seen at GenCon last week. They were showing off Zombie '15, King of New York and some other stuff. Calls to mind one of those movies that doesn't screen for critics before release. Want to avoid all that bad press so that you actually make a little money off some suckers before word gets out.

Apparently the cargo container en-route. That little bit of info was shared in a comment however...not an actual update. I continue to shake my head in disbelief over the continual train-wreck this thing is.