Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:03:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) Brutal Cities 5 Years Sale!  (Read 259 times)

Offline Brutal Cities

• Assistant
    • Brutal Cities Wargaming Architecture
(COMMERCIAL) Brutal Cities 5 Years Sale!
« on: April 12, 2024, 04:57:05 AM »
Hey everyone! Brutal Cities is celebrating 5 years this month, on the 30th April!
I want to say thanks for your interest and business over this time, It went so quickly. I’ve made some great friends via this small business, which was something I didn’t expect, but most welcome.

I hope you guys have had got some value from our social media, or blog posts, or from the awesome terrain I make.

Since Brutal Cities has nearly been going 5 years, you can grab some great deals over on the Birthday Specials collection page here>

https://brutalcities.com/collections/birthday-specials

I'll be swapping the products on there this month - These terrain products will be removed on Tuesday, if you wanted more modular capsules now is the best time yet to get them 😉

Stay tuned for a bunch of deals and specials during April to celebrate 5 years of bringing the world of architecture to your tabletop. Make sure to sign up to our email lists, we always have the best discounts there 🙂

EPIC SCALE TERRAIN

The if you play 6mm games, another special can be found here on the Epic Scale Terrain page.

A free 6-8mm Vantann Office building with any purchase of the exisitng 6-15mm range (the products on the Epic Scale Terrain page. )
https://brutalcities.com/pages/epic-scale-terrain

And don’t forget – this can stack with the other discount code received for entering your terrain wishes in the epic scale terrain survey!

What kind of buildings do you think the terrain world needs? Have your say and tell me what to design next in the survey and receive a $15 off discount code, (Or $25 off if you sign up to the email list!!)

www.brutalcities.com - Wargaming Architecture

Offline aliensurfer

• Mastermind
Re: (COMMERCIAL) Brutal Cities 5 Years Sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 12:09:58 AM »
Do you have a reseller/stockist in Europe yet? And congratulations on the 5 year mark.  :)