Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:41:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Heroquest returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 93850 times)

Online Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
Re: Heroquest returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #480 on: May 20, 2022, 08:05:44 AM »
This appears to be almost as much of an ordeal as the Myth Journeyman KS I pledged, back in early 2015, and I still need to receive the majority of the components from ::)

Glad I dodged this one (and the Confrontation one too btw); one multi-hundred euro burn is more than enough!

Good luck keeping your fingers crossed though...  ;)
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #481 on: May 20, 2022, 11:02:47 AM »
I backed Myth Journeymen too, managed to get my stuff though I think. A couple of boxes? I've written this one off but check in on things now and again. Still don't think this will come to anything as they have promised many many many times.

Offline Tactalvanic

• Mastermind
« Reply #482 on: May 20, 2022, 12:55:15 PM »
It lives again, well I am amazed.

Still after so many many years, I am glad to see they are trying hard to avoid any delays in getting this delivered  :-I

There i was thinking this one had given all the entertainment it could!

Good luck to all those that might be expecting it, do let us know if anything turns up this year!

Offline Emporium

• Bookworm
« Reply #483 on: May 20, 2022, 01:18:07 PM »
Hi all,
the HQ25th/Tseuquest saga has another chapter: as you know Ludofilia (ex gamezone) last december offered to the Hq25th bakers to swap their pledge for a copy of the new heroquest by hasbro, asking 20 euros for the extra costs. I didn't accepted theit kind offer, anyway seems that after 6 months not only Ludofilia/Gamezone hasn't delivered any swapped HQ hasbro copies, but that it hasn't even ever ordered them from Hasbro........

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #484 on: May 20, 2022, 02:31:54 PM »
Well I checked and my info on their page is correct...but I still don't expect anything to actually ship.
2024 Painted Miniatures: 166
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

Offline Battle Brush Sigur

• Mastermind
  • Brush-for-Hire
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2022, 12:25:13 PM »
Hi all,
the HQ25th/Tseuquest saga has another chapter: as you know Ludofilia (ex gamezone) last december offered to the Hq25th bakers to swap their pledge for a copy of the new heroquest by hasbro, asking 20 euros for the extra costs. I didn't accepted theit kind offer, anyway seems that after 6 months not only Ludofilia/Gamezone hasn't delivered any swapped HQ hasbro copies, but that it hasn't even ever ordered them from Hasbro........

wow. I was hoping that after the rights stuff seemed to have been settled that something would come. But that's a bit sucky.

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2022, 04:41:29 AM »
> I backed Myth Journeymen too, managed to get my stuff though I think. A couple of boxes?

With Myth, backers got the two expansion boxes (if they paid for additional shipping?) and only printed KS rewards (cards, tokens, but no SG mini's). Supposedly, Ulysses North (?) will make the SG miniatures, but progress has been slow (and messy, imo).

Ludofilia / GZ : "Hasbro's Heroquest copies have already been ordered, in order to attend the exchanges (CANJE) at the same time that we ship TseuQuesT, making both shipments simultaneously to optimize logistics." That, of course, contradicts Hasbro's statement, unless L/GZ bought HQ copies from another source. http://www.gamezoneminiatures.com/tienda/en/

Aitor on BGG : "The words of Hasbro, leaked by JugamosTodos, saying that Ludofilia hasn't purchased games from them, have been authenticated by Miguel, the head of the AAQH25A victims association." https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1517279/article/40050811#40050811
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 08:29:16 AM by ced1106 »
Crimson Scales with Wildspire Miniatures thread on Reaper!
https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/103935-wildspire-miniatures-thread/

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #487 on: May 23, 2022, 06:38:38 AM »
Cool. Looking forward to this. Any idea when?
I think I'll be disappointed though
Just to quote my first post from page 1, lol

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #488 on: May 23, 2022, 02:22:55 PM »
I mean, that was only nine years ago, you gotta give it time.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2022, 05:38:48 AM »
Another Update:
______________ The miniature as noble craftsmanship ______________

TseuQuesT, update.

- Sorry for the delay in updating the information about TseuQuesT. But, after various readjustments with the printing works, we needed to know exactly the dates on which we would have all the printed material in full, in order to update the shipping start dates.
Once we have the final printing material in our Gamezone warehouse in Seville, which is scheduled for mid-July, then we will proceed to the final handling of the product, which will consist of inserting a box with miniatures inside each of the games.
Hasbro's Heroquest copies have already been requested, to attend to the exchanges at the same time that we carry out the shipments of TseuQuesT, and in this way make them coincide and optimize logistics.
Once the games that correspond to each client are prepared, we will write an email advising that we proceed to send your order.
We ask all our customers to carry out a final review of their data, for which they must log into their Gamezone Miniatures online store customer account and verify that they are correct and as complete as possible, making any changes they deem necessary.
In this way, delivery problems are avoided that could lead not only to unwanted delays but also to returns of shipments that generate extra shipping costs.
So, as a precaution, check carefully the name that appears in your customer account, because in some cases a nickname or an alias appears that probably complicates the delivery.
If we detect something in your shipping address that could affect and cause a delivery failure, then we will not send your order until it is resolved.
Remember: adequate and complete data, guaranteed delivery.

Thanks for your patience.
"Guaranteed"

Offline Tactalvanic

• Mastermind
« Reply #490 on: June 21, 2022, 06:36:19 AM »
hmm that "mid-July" date is a bit vague - no actual mention of which year..

But I suppose its ok, as everyone will incur extra postage, especially outside Spain, after all what language is your address written in, in your account? Is it a Seville address - I bet its not...

Maybe next they can add a click and never collectable option?

Damn, no, no being negative.

Must, must be positive thoughts positive thoughts  o_o - It will ship one day!

Guaranteed.

Also any idea when will the 50th anniversary version be available on pre-order? Soon I guess?

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #491 on: June 21, 2022, 10:55:33 AM »
Maybe they hope to postpone it until enough backers have passed away so they can afford send out whatever they've got so far  :'(.
Leadhead

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #492 on: June 22, 2022, 05:02:59 AM »
 lol
Oh and forgot to post the laugh after my Guaranteed in quotes above. I wouldn't trust them with another dollar of mine. (I say that now but if it looks like it might actually ship...)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #493 on: August 12, 2023, 02:02:43 AM »
Another update from June. I only remembered it because my son spotted the old HQ game on my shelf
https://tseuquest.com/en/ok-but-when-will-it-be-released
Before Xmas for English and other language. Spanish language first. No say on the year yet again, lol.

Offline Dubbya

• Librarian
« Reply #494 on: August 12, 2023, 04:45:42 AM »
Oh my word, it has almost been 10 years!!!