Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:47:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689675
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter Project - update on page 3  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
Re: Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter Project
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
Can't say as I'm a fan of that show, but I thought this was an amusing little project and sent it to the friends who I know are fans.

Have you posted it to any of the big pony fan-forums? Seems like this might well sell to even the non-wargaming portion of that particular fandom.

Certainly posted it to several, and the message board, but they hid it under a sub post and didn't give it front page status... Even the dedicated fandom gaming site wouldn't feature it  :(

If your friends know of anywhere else though, please ask them to post there for me  ;)

Every little helps.

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
Say, did you try the Cheezburger website? They have a Brony page: http://geek.cheezburger.com/bronies?ref=navbar on which this would go down very well - although I don't think you can post a direct advert, a pic of the ponies and an indication this is a Kickstarter should be enough. I don't have a cheezburger account or I'd post it myself.

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 03:06:02 PM »
Say, did you try the Cheezburger website? They have a Brony page: http://geek.cheezburger.com/bronies?ref=navbar on which this would go down very well - although I don't think you can post a direct advert, a pic of the ponies and an indication this is a Kickstarter should be enough. I don't have a cheezburger account or I'd post it myself.

Not even sure how to use that site mate!  o_o

Aynways:

Thanks to everyone who has pledged on our Kickstarter, Pewter Ponies, so far the basic project is now funded and we’re over half way into our first unlock!

Which also means we’re a third of the way into the project and over a third needed to unlock all of models is there.

On Monday or Tuesday we will have pictures up of the finished adventurers for everyone to see and a special Kickstarter exclusive figure for all those that pledge on the project.

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
Not even sure how to use that site mate!  o_o

Me neither, actually; anyway - well done!

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 10:00:17 PM »
Just thought I’d update things a little, we’ve now reached £4000 which has unlocked the Adventurers set for a Christmas delivery.

We’ve also updated the Cornulaes wings as they were far too bulky originally.

And we’ve added an exclusive pony, the ‘Muffin Mare’ for everyone that pledges on a reward as a thank you for getting us this far.

Offline thebinmann

• Galactic Brain
  • Can't paint but dreams...
Re: Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter Project - update on page 3
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 10:09:32 PM »
Hi

How random is theone randon mini?

I only ask as If I show this to my daughter I might find it hard to explain what random means, esp after here getting three Belles in Kinder eges. Is there any scope for choice?

Though if you get to the higher unlocks I might go for taost et al...

Thanks

Offline thebinmann

• Galactic Brain
  • Can't paint but dreams...
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 10:10:39 PM »
Though if Muffin is inc at £10 I might be able to sell it on that....

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 01:45:12 AM »
Though if Muffin is inc at £10 I might be able to sell it on that....

You can describe which one you would prefer by all means and we'll try and get you the one you want! And yes, Muffin is in with the £10 pledges.

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
I’d just like to say people can pledge to receive things that aren't unlocked and still receive them, albeit slightly later than was planned.

Our idea behind the unlocks was to illustrate what we could comfortably achieve with the funding received in the time frame allowed.

So please feel safe in the knowledge knowing that anything you pledge for will be received, albeit potentially a month or two later than planned (if that!)

Offline Bergil

• Mad Scientist
  • Toy maker
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »
Last of the figures We've managed to get finished before the Kickstarter comes to a close. Though we've made our goals any extra funding helps and it's your last chance to get a Kickstarter exclusive muffin mare...