Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:16:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Tuesday Night Gentleman's Club: Kulten  (Read 35918 times)

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
Re: Tuesday Night Gentleman's Club: Kulten
« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2014, 04:43:06 PM »
Tcho-Tcho with a shotgun...

Could be the start of a new anthem. ;D

lol

Gotta get me some of them Tcho-tcho as bodyguards for an Evil Mastermind....oh. yes!
 :D

Offline Uncle Mike

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Strange Aeons
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2014, 04:14:50 AM »
I love these models. I've got all 6 of them just waiting. Brilliant sculpts and full of character. Produced by Tengu Models for those not in the know! My hope is to swap my spare weapons (at such a time that my cult actually has any spare weapons...) to the Tcho-Tchos. They die pretty easy but can also wreck given the right circumstances so it makes sense to make them a dumping ground for what becomes available. Plus, who doesn't like little bean-headed minions?  8)

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2014, 11:03:38 AM »
While the Tengu models are undeniably nice, in one of the SA publications I recall seeing an illustration of the Tcho-Tcho that looked really cool, and was hoping that UMW was planning on releasing their own version. Any plan for this down the line? And since I'm asking questions, where did the Cthulhu idol in the pick come from? I don't ever remember seeing that anywhere and it's very nice, wouldn't mind adding that to my collection. Thanks as always for keeping the excitement for SA and UVK high Mike!
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2014, 02:00:56 PM »
While the Tengu models are undeniably nice, in one of the SA publications I recall seeing an illustration of the Tcho-Tcho that looked really cool, and was hoping that UMW was planning on releasing their own version. Any plan for this down the line? And since I'm asking questions, where did the Cthulhu idol in the pick come from? I don't ever remember seeing that anywhere and it's very nice, wouldn't mind adding that to my collection. Thanks as always for keeping the excitement for SA and UVK high Mike!

UNCLE MIKES KICKSTARTER! HELP MAKE NEW FIGURES A REALITY!

Why not? Everyone else is!

I could see: Tcho-Tcho, Weapon Packs, new cultists, more hybrids already and this is without my book!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:03:39 PM by styx »
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
  • Most of what I say is lost in translation.
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2014, 06:51:57 PM »
A werewolf that looks less Derpy.
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis

Offline harleyface

• Scientist
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2014, 07:03:42 PM »
Printed
VuK
:)

Cultist#83

Offline LidlessEye

• Mad Scientist
  • Recovering Cultist
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »
A werewolf that looks less Derpy.

Actually, we just discontinued the Werewolf and Nightgaunts, and plan on eventually having both sets resculpted.

As to other recent comments....  :-X

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2014, 02:46:02 PM »
Actually, we just discontinued the Werewolf and Nightgaunts, and plan on eventually having both sets resculpted.

As to other recent comments....  :-X

I liked the werwolf he just looks confused and kinda reminds me of Derpy from My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. (Not a bronie, I have a 7 year old sister I watch a lot and that is her favourite show so I watch a lot of it.)   

Offline LidlessEye

• Mad Scientist
  • Recovering Cultist
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2014, 04:41:43 PM »
The decision to drop the Werewolf wasn't so much about not liking the model, but rather the size.  Now that we have a monster Deep One, the Werewolf seems a bit dinky in comparison.  Gonna need a bigger Werewolf...

Pretty sure this is my 500th post.  I was going to ask for a cultist cookie or something, but then I realized I'd probably be the one in charge of making those.

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2014, 05:00:58 PM »
  I was going to ask for a cultist cookie or something, but then I realized I'd probably be the one in charge of making those.

I joined the cult last week do I get a cultist cookie?  ::)

Offline D@rth J@ymZ

• Runner-Up of the LPL
  • Mastermind
  • CotBG #5
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2014, 08:16:08 PM »
I think I'll need a couple of those...cookies and werewolves  ;)
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb...
- Dark Helmet

Offline harleyface

• Scientist
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »
Why dont you make here a survey for your next minis and make a kind of small kickstarter , preorder thing here ( kickstarter is nothing more than a preorder)
I will pay in advance for new minis !!
make a survey !!

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »
And this is what happens when you open the Necronomicon and read out loud.  ;D

My job is done..... lol

Offline Uncle Mike

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Strange Aeons
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
Speculation about a Kickstarter runs wild! And now back to the topic at hand...two games were played on Tuesday night. The Death Cult and the Dagonites found themselves thrust mercilessly together in a Free For All! that could see only one side victorious.

The board was set up thusly. You will note the seemingly random placement of the models...that is because of the random placement. This game is fast and bloody and very, very messy. Who will prevail? More later.

Offline Uncle Mike

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Strange Aeons
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2014, 04:26:24 AM »
The Death Cult shambles into action! Wasting no time the Blasphemous Construct comes to grips with his fishy foe. "Don't punch my glass bubble with your meaty fist!" he cries, "It is full of the water that I need to live!!!". But that is just what happened, dear reader, with a pop and a splat the Fishman Demagogue is removed as a Major Injury.

Game Tip: Death Cults are usually slooooooow...this scenario is murder against them as they set up in the thick of it! Be warned!

The undead horde have been armed with guns!!! Inconceivable, eh? (As we say in Canada...) That Conglomerate has a Tommy Gun and the Mummy in the back brandishes a Shotgun! Can they be stopped?

Trying to take the power back the Dagonites do some shooting of their own...well, with rolls like that... :'( Luckily the gun doesn't jam and the zombie bride is finally gunned down (Face Down that is...not out yet.)

After loosing his Demagogue on the first turn it was handy that James still had his Cult Leader to nominate his troops. Oh...hang about...he's just seen the Blasphemous Construct! And with a manly cry darts forward in a Frenzy...what you would expect to happen happens. The Cult Leader stabs away ineffectually at the leathery hide of the walking corpse only to have his head also popped like an overripe tomato!

Upon seeing the death of his beloved leader the Tommy Gun cultist also, Frenzies and charges the creature...and, yes that same thing happens. But this time, for effect, let's say his head pops like a succulent pomegranate.  lol Soooooooo much head popping... o_o

And that was the end of a very unlucky game for the Dagonites and a head-poperanza for the Death Cult. Mercifully, this scenario ends as soon as one cult has dropped below half of the starting models.

A very brief Post Game will follow...