Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:06:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] Wreck Age Softcover Core Rules Preorders 11/01  (Read 6390 times)

Offline msears

• Bookworm
Re: Wreck Age Softcover Core Rules Preorders 11/01
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 06:04:17 PM »
They are! You will not be seeing any additional fees or anything from us.

Offline SerialMoM

• Scientist
  • War never changes
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 07:05:07 PM »
I downloaded he rules today. The rule book reads excellent so far.

I also sent you a mail regarding my pledge level choices. Unfortunately the reclaimers i really want to receive as extra minis delay furthermore.

Do you plan to perform another kickstarter when you fullfilled this one!

Because there are so many fractions left.
Please help me with my Fallout rules, picture heavy!!
leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=47609.0

Offline msears

• Bookworm
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 03:28:35 AM »
Hey Serialmom,

I received your message but wasn't exactly sure what you wanted specifically, can you respond back to the link I sent you with details? Thanks!

Here is the Reclaimer box art:

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
Looks quite promising  :)
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline SerialMoM

• Scientist
  • War never changes
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »
Hey Serialmom,

I received your message but wasn't exactly sure what you wanted specifically, can you respond back to the link I sent you with details? Thanks!

Hi,

I really try to communicate with you, but I only get an answer on every fourth mail or so.

I have pledged for 195$ and have not received anything from the kickstarter yet and the communication is not good.

I love the rule book pdf but i fear i get nothing else for my pledge.

Please answer my mails to clarify what is possible for my pledge.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:22:03 AM by SerialMoM »

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 10:28:02 PM »
Been enjoying the rules myself.

Are the Reclaimer figs available now?

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 01:14:02 PM »
Ooh, those look ace! I have the full set pre-ordered right now and am eagerly awaiting their release. ...Though considering I don't play the game (but may in future, its just finding the players), I just bought the set because how nice they looked in the previews. Anyhow, I hope for other future great releases.  :D

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 12:06:27 AM »
Finished the rule book and am hugely impressed. Seriously. A massive amount of thought and work went into them, and it shows. Finding players willing to engage in that depth of game is nigh impossible 'round here. But I'll try.

And I'll certainly pick up some Reclaimers once they're released.  

EDIT 15 Jan: Put in a plug on the ol' blog http://stalker7.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/wreck-age-survival-in-a-post-apoc-world/
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:56:54 AM by Dentatus »

Offline SerialMoM

• Scientist
  • War never changes
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 09:24:19 AM »
Hey Serialmom,

Ahh i have edited my other post by accident

so i post this again so you see it.

Hi msears,

I really try to communicate with you, but I only get an answer on every fourth mail or so.

I have pledged for 195$ and have not received anything from the kickstarter yet and the communication is not good.

I love the rule book pdf but i fear i get nothing else for my pledge.

Please answer my mails to clarify what is possible for my pledge.

Offline msears

• Bookworm
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2014, 09:32:53 PM »
Reclaimers are in fact available and shipping. Thanks for the kind words about the book.

And SerialMom, sorry I missed your post on here, we are good now right? I know we spoke a few days ago about the shipping SNAFU and your package is in the mail. I really appreciate your patience with this, your situation was a real head scratcher!

Offline Adm Richie

• Librarian
Re: [KICKSTARTER] Wreck Age Softcover Core Rules Preorders 11/01
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
You might think that Wreck Age and Across the Dead Earth should be rivals...but the guys behind this are true gents so I can't give them anything but praise for the book. It's a beautiful thing to behold, full of rich detail and great illustrations. It really takes me back to the hours I spent poring over Rogue Trader as a kid. I would seriously by this even if I had little intention of playing it but an interest in PA, the world and illustrations being as they are.
Fantastic work.

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 09:55:27 PM »
Agreed absolutely. The book (only seen the pdf so far) is great, the depth of detail and back story is amazing. The semi rpg rule system looks really good, (if possibly a bit too much for casual/pick up game play) and the figures are outstanding.

BUT

Unfortunately until a European distributor is sorted out it is just too expensive. The last few WA figures I bought from eBay USA worked out at a shade over $18 each after shipping, import duty and PO handling/admin fees had been slammed on top of the already pricey retail cost. Can't afford to build up forces with some variation/options at those prices.

Offline Adm Richie

• Librarian
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 10:00:24 PM »
Agreed absolutely. The book (only seen the pdf so far) is great, the depth of detail and back story is amazing. The semi rpg rule system looks really good, (if possibly a bit too much for casual/pick up game play) and the figures are outstanding.

BUT

Unfortunately until a European distributor is sorted out it is just too expensive. The last few WA figures I bought from eBay USA worked out at a shade over $18 each after shipping, import duty and PO handling/admin fees had been slammed on top of the already pricey retail cost. Can't afford to build up forces with some variation/options at those prices.

USA-UK postage really can be a killer for small games and companies like both ours...it's a shame because it makes very reasonably priced high quality products APPEAR expensive.  :'(

Still, no such problem with the PDF...so I would recommend you all dig into that at least!

Offline Anpu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
  • Life in the vault is about to change...
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »
I would like to order the rulebook from you but it is not possible because you won't ship packages heavier than .9 lbs.
I am not too fond of pdf books.

Offline SerialMoM

• Scientist
  • War never changes
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 02:41:08 PM »

And SerialMom, sorry I missed your post on here, we are good now right? I know we spoke a few days ago about the shipping SNAFU and your package is in the mail. I really appreciate your patience with this, your situation was a real head scratcher!

Hi, I tried it via mail once, now i try with mail and this thread to contact you.

I know you work hard on more than one job, but as customer my patience is limited. Yes I received most of the minis, but the rule book and the voucher is missing together with the security guards I pledged for. Additionally I had the wish to exchange two of the extra stretch goal minis for the caravaneers and some other for the already released reclaimers. This did not work yet.

Please send me an answer, and maybe check before on kickstarter what I pledged for so you now I am telling the truth.

Thanks

SerialMoM