Forum > Commercial

(COMMERCIAL) Games and Gears Kickstarter for Battle Boards

(1/3) > >>

PaulJB:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554355176/games-and-gears-battle-boards/comments

I found the battle board Kickstarter by accident a couple of days ago. Games and Gears are producing a series of plastic two foot squares, a bit like the Realm of Battle boards but with more variety.

I'm getting a set for Malifaux, Empire of the Dead and WW2 skirmish.

Paul

Dr. Zombie:
Looks promising.

Forofo27:
Hi , i want to know if the board pieles can hang up on the air while are lying on top off the table? My table is 140cm x 80 cm.

Free shipping to spain?

What difference between early bird 65£ and Xmas core set 95£?

robh:

--- Quote from: Forofo27 on November 13, 2013, 02:04:42 PM ---Hi , i want to know if the board pieles can hang up on the air while are lying on top off the table? My table is 140cm x 80 cm.
--- End quote ---
They show an overhang of 30cm (part tile and extra clip on tray loaded with figures) on the KS, so just the tiles should be OK for you.

--- Quote from: Forofo27 on November 13, 2013, 02:04:42 PM ---Free shipping to spain?
--- End quote ---
Yes (unless Rajoy finds a way of getting us out of EU before Xmas!)

--- Quote from: Forofo27 on November 13, 2013, 02:04:42 PM ---What difference between early bird 65£ and Xmas core set 95£?

--- End quote ---
The "Xmas core set" is just closer the eventual retail price of the set and is the "non" early bird price.

For the money, this is a great looking set of tiles, I am considering the 10mm DZC board for Mekton and 6mm Kanji games but am tempted by the Village/Town tiles as well. Will decide when the revised (improved textures) version of the town set is shown....Trying to find a way of using it for Carnevale as well as Fantasy gaming.

Have to say the KS is really well run, they seem to have the comment section and the update comments monitored several times an hour as all questions are being answered very promptly.

Forofo27:
Will be any problem if paint over them? They won't warp up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version