Forum > Commercial

(COMMERCIAL) Do not do business with 'Masq-Mini"!!

(1/7) > >>

Too Bo Coo:
Well, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH 'Masq-Mini"!!

Masq-Mini Tube Tool
http://masqmini.com/index.php/tubetool.html  <<< used to be solid slime green, now comes in clear plastic.

I ordered this and the fur maker (50 euro) 6 weeks ago, 'Stephan' keeps emailing me that the label keeps getting damaged in the post, but none of the 'tracking numbers' comes back to anything.  I've disputed with Paypal, but I'm also thinking about contacting my local police and the police in his town in Germany for a theft complaint. 

His last email was just a slap in the face.  After sending a bogus 'tracking number' he told me 'it's in the mail'!  and will be very happy to give me a refund.....when I return the items he never sent.

I am so angry right now....

So a warning to my fellow modelers to steer clear from this trainwreck....

Dr.Falkenhayn:
weird,i've never had any Troubles with Stephan,he's a great Guy to Deal with in my Experience  ???

Andrew May:
Stephan can be slow sometimes but I've also always had good service. The only time I had a long wait was for a hand made tool. :?

Malebolgia:
Always had good service from him. Great products and ditto delivery.

Too Bo Coo:
Perhaps times are changing, there have been several small operations that had good service and went down the tubes.  I can only speak from my experiences and it has been absolutely miserable.  After 2 weeks of nothing I sent him an email asking what was the status of my order.  I got no response.  Then 2 weeks later I made a complaint to Paypal asking for a resolution....bam, email in 10 minutes.  Literally.  Not a good sign in my book when a vendor is motivated to reply to a customer only when the billing company steps in.  After scolding me for not contacting him first, laughable, he told me that 'it was in the mail'!  Then emailed 5 minutes later to say, "Well, not in the mail, it came back from a damaged label..."  That was Dec 5.  he said he sent it out the next day and even sent Paypal a tracking number....that is a bogus number that comes back to nothing.  Then he tells me that he can only refund my money when I send him back the product he never sent....  A very sleazy business person in my book and I would strongly discourage anyone from doing business with an obvious thief who stole my 50 euro.  I'm quite happy to let paypal and the local police deal with this theft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version