Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:56:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Monolith/Graven images 40mm Götterdämmerung and Cliff hanger ranges available  (Read 3320 times)

Offline GrahamC

• Bookworm
Just a short note to say the above ranges will be available from Crann Tara Miniatures (cranntaraminiatures.co.uk) as from Monday.
We have reached an agreement with the owner to start releasing the 40mm ranges as part of a partnership.
If all goes well other ranges will be brought back into production and some of the greens Steve has will also be made into production.
Initially figures will be cast to order and over the year we will gradually build stock.
We also have some stock of the Disturbia range, what we have is listed in the shop ans is available at the 2007 price!
Any questions etc. please get in touch.

Offline Orctrader

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Orctrader's Painted Figures
That's great news.   :)

Punch is pleased.   ;)

Offline GrahamC

• Bookworm
I have updated the web shop with all the figures we have moulds for. There's a couple of moulds Steve needs to locate and hopefully some master moulds for some figures listed on the old site but not in production.
For anyone going to York if you place an order I will bring it down, details again on the web shop

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
Excellent news! :D I thought there appeared to be a few Gotterdammerung codes absent. I look forward to them being listed and available! :-*