Forum > Medieval Adventures

Jousting web site launch by CrossedLances

(1/11) > >>

Crossedlances:
Check out our brand new web site; If there not teething problems I will be very impressed.

http://crossedlances.com/

We won at Derby the best participation game 2013, with over 200 people each day playing, our throats were dry and croaky by the end of the day.

I hope all those of you who have supported us now become more involved and buy the first set of rules which concentrates on the Joust and mounted melee, with these rules we have used 6mm, 10-12mm, 20mm, 25-28mm and one of the test players used his 40mm figures, no issues arose.

We have, from the traders alone who joined and played, promises to buy over 800 sets. A French guy wants 1000 of both sets, with 4 Knights and 3 tilts in a special box set.

The second set due out in Feb deals with the foot melee, the archery competition and the crowd events, riots, drunks, thieves, witches etc.

Hope you come and join us at Vapnartak for a game - http://www.yorkwargames.org/Vapnartak.htma

Martin and Peter        :)

Poiter50:
Is the Feb release a second edition or a part 2?

Ray Earle:
Oo, I'll have to take a look at this. 6mm? Must be mad.  ;D

Another project for James.  lol

Malamute:

--- Quote from: Ray Earle on January 16, 2014, 09:39:39 AM ---Oo, I'll have to take a look at this. 6mm? Must be mad.  ;D

Another project for James.  lol

--- End quote ---

lol

Funnily enough the tilt and tents etc were planned for Robin Hood and we have discussed on numerous occassions rules for jousttng. So these might just be the ticket :)

Ray Earle:
Count me in then Nick. I'll have to paint up a knight in the family coat of arms. Although knowing my family history he'll be the one mucking out...  ::)

@crossedlances. Your hex templates in the 'free downloads' section are listed as £4.

Might be nice to have a bit of a description of how the rules/mechanics work. At the moment I'm none the wiser about why I should shell out £20 for them. Is the rulebook hardback? Soft back perfect bound? Does it come with separate cards?

Any chance of releasing the helmet sprues separately as say a pack of ten?

There's a couple of other points but I'll come back to them.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version