Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:45:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686614
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 762
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: RAFM Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Miniatures Kickstarter  (Read 22791 times)

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
  • Student of Time, Space & Cake
    • Crucible Crush
Re: RAFM Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Miniatures Kickstarter
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 04:33:11 PM »
$31,000 Stretch Goal has been opened.
MSRP value of over $290.00 for our Module Collector Pledge now for only $115.00.
Come on over and get in on the great deal for these Miniatures!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/941525798/rafm-call-of-cthulhu-7th-edition-miniatures

" width="450" height="75" border="0

Offline achab

• Scientist
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 08:51:26 PM »
Just now, an early bird slot is open. Better grab it quick!

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 09:22:27 PM »
same for me, my collection of the old models is complete thanks to the Indiegogo campaign. Would love to get the new minis (most of all the monsters), but so far I have not pledged since there is no new monster only pledge level, but in particular since the New Stuff pledge level does not include the (new!) stretch goal minis... 

Update 13, sans pics. The Monster pledge is $45 for 5 large and 5 smaller minis. Only 2.5K to the Wind Walker!

1) We have added a new Stretch Goal at $34,000. This Stretch Goal is the Wind Walker and will be added free to New Stuff and Module Collector Pledge levels.

2) We have added a new large size kit to our offering. Extra#3 is a $25.00 Add-on and it is based on the artwork for this Kickstarter by Christopher Burdett. Come on over and get yourself a copy. We will require a minimum amount of orders to produce this one so get your order in now by increasing your pledge.

3) As discussed we have added a Monster Pledge level. As it's name implies this pledge gives you one each of the Monster Add-Ons. It is intended as an alternative to get more people involved. So let your friends know. It has access to some Stretch Goals as noted.

4) Other Pledges Added. We also added a Retailer Pledge and two design your own miniature pledges. If you are interested in any of these pledges they are available. Here is your chance to get that Monster designed that you have always wanted or have an Investigator made that resembles you!

5) So there you have it. If we make it to 300 Backers we should have three more Summoning Stones (added to all pledge levels), a Wind Walker (added to Module Collector), two Hybrid Deep Ones and Father Dagon Added. There should be some incentives there for everyone!
Crimson Scales with Wildspire Miniatures thread on Reaper!
https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/103935-wildspire-miniatures-thread/

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 03:57:29 PM »
Several Early Bird slots have opened up. Here is your chance to get a 62% discount on Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Miniatures. Check out the Monsters only pledge at a 62% discount as well!
New Concept Art added as well.

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
Celebrating our finale weekend with a Name that Great Old One Contest
http://rafm.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=603

Also, one Early Bird Special 2 open now. Over $305.00 worth of miniatures for $110.00!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/941525798/rafm-call-of-cthulhu-7th-edition-miniatures

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2014, 10:29:40 PM »
Syr Hobbs posted a review of the mini's on TMP, including a comparison of the 7th edition mini's with those from other companies. 7th edition in first and third mini's from the left.

See the review for more details:  http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=335511

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
New Stretch Goals Opened and Monster Pledge now up to 13 Miniatures for $45.00 USD. Some of these monsters are pretty big you should check it out!

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2014, 04:37:13 PM »
Less than twelve hours left and the Shub-Niggurath has been opened. Come on over and take a fresh look. There are some great prices on great miniatures!

Offline lugiber

• Bookworm
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 07:55:12 PM »
I have pledged nearly $200 really hoping to see the haunter of the dark too before it all comes to an end.
Can I pledge more after the project is closed? If Cthulhu would get unlocked I would really like to order it.
But I have to work tomorrow and the project will close in the middle of the night here (Sweden), so I will not be able to follow the last couple of hours.

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 11:57:27 PM »
Looks like you can pledge after the KS is over.

However, with 4 hours to go, they're only $75 from this *free* large model:

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2014, 10:23:29 PM »
I tried to pledge but KS wouldn't accept my credit card. Was in touch with KS customer service, they blamed my bank, my bank said there was no problem so I'm still going with it was a KS issue but everybody loses out, KS on their cut of the money, SF on the additional funding, the other pledgers because more $ means more stretches and finally me cause I didn't get the models I wanted.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2014, 12:34:04 AM »
Which credit card did you try to use? I had to use a different credit card than I usually use on KS. I assume the reason was this was a Canadian company or one outside of the US. Anyway, I have two credit cards because not all companies will accept the one I usually use.

Offline Voogla

• Bookworm
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2014, 07:33:57 AM »
just a quick question, has anyone in Europe (Belgium) got the shipment from the last (Indigogo) campaign yet (the one with the new flying polyp that was sent out last)? I am still waiting for mine, but am not sure if it is just the long shipping time that delayed it...   
Man kann einen flamer nicht auf overwatch setzen!
leadadventureforum.com/gallery/16/1338_04_02_14_4_41_04_1.jpg

Offline gnomehome

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2014, 08:04:56 AM »
just a quick question, has anyone in Europe (Belgium) got the shipment from the last (Indigogo) campaign yet (the one with the new flying polyp that was sent out last)? I am still waiting for mine, but am not sure if it is just the long shipping time that delayed it...   
I haven't received my IGG figures yet (also Belgium, also Flying Polyp).

Other shipments from Canada I've received in the past have taken 6-8 weeks to arrive. Since my parcel was sent jan 7th, I'm not overly worried. Chances are that customs may cause an additional delay.
I like my games like my orange juice: pulpy with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 09:41:35 PM »
fwiw, At the time of shipment (and still now I think) Canada and northern parts of US were hit by some arctic front (or whatever you call it). A parcel I had shipped from Minnesota (just south of Canada) took *five* days to cross the state, when it should have taken less than half that time. Some US backers didn't receive their mini's until towards the end of the last RAFM KS Campaign.

BTW, Does not having the mini's of a previous campaign influence your decision to back the current one? Even if they're being shipped, I'd like to have the figures from the last KS in front of me before backing the current one. I've noticed a few miniatures KS that are starting up even though not all the previous miniatures have been made.