Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gallery by QC  (Read 161670 times)

Offline scatterbrains

• Scientist
Re: Gallery by QC
« Reply #525 on: July 16, 2020, 09:53:58 AM »
Awesome! Your thread never ceases to challenge the quality of my VPN connection  lol

Joking aside love the dead animals for the ambience and the roofs of the buildings are particularly stunning (i have a fair obsession with roof tiles).

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #526 on: July 16, 2020, 09:55:57 AM »
Awesome! Your thread never ceases to challenge the quality of my VPN connection  lol

Joking aside love the dead animals for the ambience and the roofs of the buildings are particularly stunning (i have a fair obsession with roof tiles).

Thank you very much. I'm glad your internet was fine after all. ;) lol

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2020, 05:55:52 AM »
If you belong to the FB of the Mordheim, group, you are probably familiar with the initiative initiated by Tuomas Pirinen to celebrate the 20th premiere of Mordheim.

If you do not belong to the group, then you should be satisfied with the information that in cooperation with Giuseppe Chiafele and HeresyLab, a limited to 146 model model of Luther, a mercenary known from the Mordheim rulebook, has been released.

As I wrote in the last review (HERE), where I introduced you to the Luther miniatures, I ordered two copies, and I decided to rename one of them to Felix Jaeger and put on the monument next to the Gotrek Gurnisson figurine, about which you can read more HERE.

As for the construction of the monument itself, I will try to write more in a separate post, but in the meantime I invite you to see the photos of the monuments to Felix and Gotrek.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2020, 08:13:42 AM »
Gallery: Halflings from the Moot. Huntsman.

Today I have for you photos of another Halfling serving in the ranks of the warband Halflings from the Moot to Warheim FS.

You can read more about warband HERE and HERE and HERE.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #529 on: August 05, 2020, 08:56:59 AM »
Gallery: Gutter Runner.

Next Gutter Runner to my Eshin warband.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #530 on: August 05, 2020, 09:38:32 AM »
superb. Brilliant work on the armour.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #531 on: August 12, 2020, 12:49:22 PM »
superb. Brilliant work on the armour.
Thank you. :)

Gallery: Chaos Hounds (3).

Chaos Hounds is a converted Nurgling miniatures from Games Workshop and Dread Wolves from Great Escape Games.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #532 on: August 19, 2020, 09:14:39 AM »
Gallery: Slayers from Karak Kadrin. Trollslayer.

Today I have and for you a photo of another Dwarf to the warband Slayers from Karak Kadrin to Warheim FS, which I painted as part of #65 edition of the Miniatures Blog Carnival..

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2020, 03:33:23 PM »
Gallery: Lavrack with mounted Lahmia

As part of the #72 edition of MBC, I painted the Lavrack (by Orzol Studio) mounted by Lahmia , which I reviewed HERE.

Offline Andym

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #534 on: August 21, 2020, 06:07:09 AM »
Wow! Your latest updates have all been amazing! :o The Empire statue and the dragon are my favourites! Keep up the good work! I love your style! 8)

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2020, 09:36:02 AM »
yeah - I didn't comment on the statue at the time - amazing.

love this latest one too.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #536 on: August 27, 2020, 09:08:21 AM »
Wow! Your latest updates have all been amazing! :o The Empire statue and the dragon are my favourites! Keep up the good work! I love your style! 8)
yeah - I didn't comment on the statue at the time - amazing.

love this latest one too.
Thank you very much. :)

Gallery: Halflings from the Moot. Huntsman.

Today I have for you photos of another Halfling serving in the ranks of the warband Halflings from the Moot to Warheim FS.

You can read more about warband HERE and HERE and HERE.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #537 on: August 27, 2020, 09:23:11 AM »
Gallery: Teufelsberg.

If you follow the DansE MacabrE or Warheim FS page on Facebook, you could already see photos showing the completed models of Teufelsberg village, which will become the battlefield in Warheim FS.

Now the time has come for the photos to be published on the blog as well. Due to the number of photos, I decided to present each of the models separately, and in addition to the previously presented photos, each of the elements of the terrain will be presented to you in separate, previously not presented photos.

Valorization and construction of buildings model took me over a year, and as a result, enough terrain elements were created to fill two tables for Warheim FS.

The whole project started with the collection of Archetypical Village organized by Tereny do Gier, in which I participated, and soon I came into possession of models of Prussian wall buildings, which served as the basis for the valorization of the buildings.

Below you will find three guides in which I have presented step by step my way of making individual building elements.
- Prussian wall
- Tile
- Thatch

In the meantime, there was a misunderstanding between Tereny do Gier and Lasercut Buildings, a company that turned out to produce laser-cut HDF buildings model. I do not know the details of the dispute, but at least I found out about the existence of the latter company and thanks to this I came into possession of several more models, including a windmill.

With breaks for other projects, work on the Teufelsberg models took just over a year, and more details were added to the terrain elements.

Finally, in the pictures showing Teufelsberg you will find, apart from the companies mentioned above, also elements from Dunkeldorf Miniatures, HQ Resin, Kromlech, Micro Art Studio, Mini Monsters, Noch, Ristuls Extraordinary Market, Rubicon Models, Scibor MM, SpellCrow and Warhead Studio and Warlord Games.

I also built shooting targets, wells, cheese house and fruit trees, which I also put on models.

And that's about it, as an introduction to the series presenting ready-made models of the village of Teufelsberg to Warheim FS.

I've made one of my plans and I finally have a complete set of buildings model for games outside the walls, so it's time to move on to another one and build the ruins of the City of the Damned.

Meanwhile, I invite you to follow the gallery, which should appear on the pages of the blog, every two weeks on Thursdays..

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2020, 10:40:53 AM »
wow ... spectacular array  :-*

Offline Swaelg

• Bookworm
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2020, 09:42:08 PM »
Splendid work :o