Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:22:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690618
  • Total Topics: 118340
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Gallery by QC  (Read 162379 times)

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Gallery by QC
« Reply #600 on: February 03, 2021, 10:18:14 AM »
fantastic. Great style.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2021, 09:08:48 AM »
fantastic. Great style.
Thank you. :)

Commission: Display bases for Company dwarven Brewers for Warheim FS.

Below I have photos of a stage stand for the Warheim FS Dwarven Brewers Company, which I built on commission.

Offline Grumpy Gnome

• Galactic Brain
    • The Grumpy Gnome
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2021, 09:11:45 AM »
Brilliant work as usual.
Home of the Grumpy Gnome

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/

Offline BZ

• Mad Scientist
  • https://oathgrave.blogspot.com/
    • Oathgrave
« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2021, 09:22:34 AM »
Lovely display!

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2021, 11:12:31 AM »
oh my, that's fantasic. Lovely work.

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2021, 08:30:50 PM »
Wonderful work QC! I haven't been able to access Tom's and I have been missing your work.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #606 on: February 09, 2021, 10:49:20 AM »
oh right! I didn't know you had a thread on TBMF!

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #607 on: February 10, 2021, 09:05:28 AM »
Brilliant work as usual.
Brilliant work as usual.
oh my, that's fantasic. Lovely work.
Thank you very much for your comments motivating me for further work. :)

Wonderful work QC! I haven't been able to access Tom's and I have been missing your work.
I post the same works here, so you can easily catch up. Thank you very much.

oh right! I didn't know you had a thread on TBMF!
I post on many forums, although less and less the forum is active.

Gallery: Marauders of Chaos. Heroes - Champion of Chaos.

Among the Chaos Warriors, there are those who enjoy greater favor from the Dark Gods. Called the Chosen, they possess supernatural abilities that aid them in their ceaseless war against order and reason, and inspire fear in the Old World and beyond. There are legends and rumors about the Chosen: that whoever joins them will never experience the bitterness of defeat, that each of them killed the Champion of a god-rival in a duel, that their skin is as hard as rock and their minds are on fire raw power.

The Chaos Chosen is the first of the heroes to lead the Chaos Marauders in Warheim FS.

As a commander, I used the converted Lord of Wrath with paired weapons model from Avatars of War.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #608 on: February 11, 2021, 08:37:42 AM »
Gallery: Teufelsberg. Temple.

Today I have photos of the Temple for you, which found its place in the village of Teufelsberg.

On both sides of the temple, I have placed monuments to the Heroes of the Old World, which you can look atHERE.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #609 on: February 17, 2021, 09:15:08 AM »
Gallery: Slayers from Karak Kadrin. Doomseekers.

Today I have and for you a photo of another Dwarf to the warband Slayers from Karak Kadrin to Warheim FS, which I painted as part of #65 edition of the Miniatures Blog Carnival.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #610 on: February 19, 2021, 10:44:42 AM »
Workshop: Diorama 'Citizens of the Old World'.

As a break from painting more miniatures, I decided to build a diorama, which will also be a scenic bases for miniatures from the Citizens of the Old World series by HeresyLab, which I reviewed HERE.

The Heresylab - Witchfire and Sword campaign will continue for a few days, where you can buy some of these miniatures.

I decided to put the diorama in a photo frame, and for the construction I used fragments of the Chapel and Citadel Wood models by Games Workshop, which unfortunately did not survive the entire move that took place a few years ago and have been lying in parts since then.

Among the leaves I have placed various creatures from my bits collection.

The cobblestone, on the other hand, is a putty plaster, traditionally poured on the base, in which I carve cobblestone with a hard needle. Then I harden the edges with cyanoacrylate glue and the surface with watered down wood glue (PVA).

I hope the whole thing is disturbing enough and reflects the atmosphere of Mordheim.

Now all that's left to do is apply the primer and start painting

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #611 on: February 24, 2021, 09:07:53 AM »
Gallery: Halflings from the Moot. Militiaman.

Today I have for you photos of another Halfling serving in the ranks of the warband Halflings from the Moot to Warheim FS.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #612 on: February 25, 2021, 01:02:41 PM »
Gallery: Teufelsberg. Wind Mill.

Today, on the pages of the blog DansE MacabrE, I presented you with photos of a Wind Mill that was built in the village of Teufelsberg.

You can read more about the Wind Mill HERE.

The stacks of crates visible in the photos are Ware Piles Boxed Set from Micro Art Studios, which I worked on HERE, and HERE you can read the review.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #613 on: March 03, 2021, 07:49:09 AM »
Gallery: Lizardmen from Lustia. Heroes - Skink Chieftain.

The Skink Chieftain is the first of the heroes to lead the Lizardmen from Lustria in Warheim FS.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #614 on: March 06, 2021, 01:37:01 PM »
Commission: Orc Chariot.
Reviews: White Flowers and Spikey Green from Gamers Grass.

Since I already have Wednesday entries planned for a dozen or so months in advance, I present to you the photos of the commission-painted orc chariots today, on a Saturday morning in March.

The orc chariot miniatures as everyone can see - made up of parts available on the battlefield by goblins, was harnessed by two grown boars and equipped with totems and other shining stuff, which, according to Greenskin's faith, should provide the coachman with a spectacular victory or an equally spectacular catastrophe - depending on whether Gork or Mork will be watching...

...by the way, let me write a few words about the tufts from Gamers Grass, which I received for review from the Hurtownia hobbystyczna - Arbooz.eu.

I had not dealt with Gamers Grass products before, so I tried two of the received sets, namely White Flowers and Spikey Green, even more willingly.

Both products are packed in transparent blisters, in which, in addition to tufts of grass, there is also a leaflet filled with photos and information.

Tufts peel off easily and stick just as easily, even to a base covered with pigments - which, unfortunately, by my inattention, I had the trouble to check, but fortunately the tufts stick firmly.

Another advantage, this time in the case of White Flowers, is the fact that the flowers do not fall off when touched, but stay firmly in place. And I have already had products from other companies, where flowers landed on the stand or even on my fingers quite quickly while sticking. There is no such problem with White Flowers by Gamers Grass.

If you are looking for a solid product, I recommend Gamers Grass sets of grass tufts. The problem may be the availability, if you live in Poland and do not want to order on the manufacturer's website, ask your local store, if they do not have products from Gamers Grass, they can place orders at Hurtownia hobbystyczna - Arbooz.eu.