Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:12:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690861
  • Total Topics: 118356
  • Online Today: 884
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: In the bright dystopian future there is only CYBERPUNK (Update: March 5 '24)  (Read 129450 times)

Offline salcor

• Librarian
Re: In the bright dystopian future there is only CYBERPUNK
« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2017, 03:55:15 AM »
It sounded like a great game.  I am jealous.  Sounds like the system is really coming along.  I wish I had a group to play test it with.

Salcor

Offline Malebolgia

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Lost in Cyberspace
    • Paintoholic
« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2017, 07:18:42 AM »
Love seeing all that fine looking terrain in action.  Awesome pics  :-*.  Those ad boards are really eye catching.  Are they re-purposed dice boxes?  If you answered this earlier I'm sorry.  I was probably too busy looking at the pretty pictures :) .
`

Yes, dice boxes! And not my idea: I was inspired by 'Tommygun', here is his idea:
http://wargamingtrader.com/infinity/adshells-pdf-1

Works like a treat: cheap and they block cover really well!

@YPU&Daeothar: will be fixed. There will be one bar with Combat and Skill and one box with the Armour stat. The first bar will be vertical and will go from green to red. I will replace the text with symbols. I hope to update the cards tonight!

@gunbird: yeah, I saw you around, but too much people and not enough time on such a day. But it is great to see so many fellow LAF'ers at Poldercon.

@rules&cards: the most funny thing about the rules&cards update is that the latest print run I received are already unuseable lol. Oh...I received these cards last Saturday when I was away from home. I wanted to bring them along to Poldercon, but missed this by a day. That was a big bummer when I got home after the con. But I also had a good laugh about it.
“What use was time to those who'd soon achieve Digital Immortality?”

Offline horridperson

• Mad Scientist
  • Doing the Will of The Horned Cat
    • Void Spaces
« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2017, 07:51:52 AM »
@Malebogia

Thank You!!!!!  :D
It's such a slick idea I should have known.  I'm in the process of putting together modern boxes and junk and Tommygun had awesome stuff up on Warseer ages ago.  I'd been trying to remember the name so I could try to track down his paper crates but was totally stumped because his name escaped me.  A quick google and I found the archive of his boxes so my survivors will find stuff on shelves if I ever build them some stores to loot :) .  I'll have to check out his infinity thread to see what else he has come up with.  You made my day :)

Online Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
@rules&cards: the most funny thing about the rules&cards update is that the latest print run I received are already unuseable lol. Oh...I received these cards last Saturday when I was away from home. I wanted to bring them along to Poldercon, but missed this by a day. That was a big bummer when I got home after the con. But I also had a good laugh about it.

That's Murphy at work for you...  ::)
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline Aquamarine

• Bookworm
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2017, 08:26:17 PM »
This is one of my favourite projects. Always hoping to see more.

Offline Malebolgia

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Lost in Cyberspace
    • Paintoholic
« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »
It's been a while, but I've got some small updates for my Cyberpunk project, with several more coming.

Harvey Scott

He's from the awesome Human Interface game and probably the main reason I backed this game. I -love- this miniature: awesome pose, great Cyberpunk look and great weapon load-out. So yeah, he was in dire need of a paintjob. Painting him was fun, but the Human Interface models aren't easy to do because of the ultrafine detail. He'll make a great detective for The Department too.

Police Station

A nice kit by TT Combat; it's the police station with the extension (aka prison cell) on top and with a fire escape added to its side. Took ages to finish due to its size. I abused my airbrush a lot to get extra grime and dirt on the model. Unfortunately I only had decals without white backing left, so they don't pop very well. But I just imagine it as old and very dirty graffiti.
There's not a lot of detail on the kit (big difference with Knights of Dice for example), but the price is fantastic. The laser cutting was super weird though: the letters on the sign and door are all over the place not aligned at all. As if the laser cutter had a hangover.
But it will fill up the table very well and gives nice gaming options with the fire escape, split roofs and prison cell.

Wargames shop

Another must from TT Combat. A Wargames shop in a miniatures game, meta gaming at its best. And it fits in well with my Games Workshop store I finished earlier. Normally I only paint my buildings as boxes, so without the insides. But for this one I added paint and floors on the insides so I can also use it in my Walking Dead games. I only need to add furniture, but that is for later.
For painting, it was quite easy to do: lots of rattlecans, Modelmates weathering sprays and drybrushing. Then some decals and the airbrush to grime it up again. For the roof I went bananas with the silly occult ritual on it. It's a bit of a christmas tree now, but that's okay with me. Makes it a nice objective in my games and adds some happy colours to the table.

And a shot with the two of them on my new awesome Antenociti Cyberpunk mousemat.

More soon!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 11:34:09 AM by Malebolgia »

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
« Reply #381 on: October 30, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
Woo-hoo!
It's back!
 :D

I love this project.
The overall look and 'feel' of everything is top drawer and I am really taken with the new additions, as usual.
That is a great figure and paintjob, and the two buildings look wonderful with your extra attention paid to them.
Top result.
 :-* :-*

Offline Nimrod

• Scientist
    • Слишком много ножей
« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2018, 02:19:32 PM »
It is good to see this project brought back to life!
This world is strongly lacking in good quality cyberpunk projects.
Must admit that Harvey Scott is my favorite model from the first HINT kickstarter too. :)

Offline Andym

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #383 on: October 30, 2018, 03:51:29 PM »
I’ve got to agree with the other guys, I’m glad to see this back! Excellent additions! :-*

Offline Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
« Reply #384 on: October 30, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »
That is some excellent painting.

Offline Malebolgia

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Lost in Cyberspace
    • Paintoholic
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2018, 07:18:36 AM »
Thanks guys! I'm working on finishing some more scatter stuff (from TT Combat and Mars Attacks) now.

Offline salcor

• Librarian
« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »
Welcome back, great to see your work again.

Salcor

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2018, 07:05:41 PM »
Excellent buildings!

Offline Papa Spanky

• Scientist
    • Geek in the Basement
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2018, 09:22:53 PM »
What is the beluga! reference? Bulbous Bu-font?

Offline November

• Scientist
    • November in Frostheim
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »
That's one amazing and original table!  :o