Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:29:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Chief Engineer Moodkoff  (Read 792 times)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Chief Engineer Moodkoff
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »
This is the start of a new Spacer crew I am working on. Having decided on a back ground setting yet, but the figures are a privateer Press Kador Mechanic and Warlord games "beyond the Gates of Antares" Hansa Nairoba.

they are both still a work in progress because I need to base the Hansa model, and do some touch ups paint wise but, I should be done with that in a day or two.

the Mechanic was originally used to represent my character in a traveler game, as the head mechanical engineer. I see no reason why he can not still serve this function, and since the Hansa figure has more then a passing likeness he will pull double duty as him self if "BGoA" ever takes off and as my Chief Engineer Moodkoff in combat armor.

MoodKoff is name of my character in traveler, and was originally going to be used as a one off character for my first session, but every one liked his dark humor, crude drunken manners and ability to pull off the imposable when it came to repairing the ship. So I will keep him as is. Including the bad accent and name.

"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous