Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:51:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Kind of slow here in the colonies of late...  (Read 2014 times)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
Kind of slow here in the colonies of late...
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:30:58 AM »
As in doesn't seem to be the normal level of activity here in this part of the forum.  Is this because of the LPL going on, maybe?  ???

Offline Hu Rhu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Kind of slow here in the colonies of late...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
It is for me. I have a new Foreign Legion project started but since the figures are about to appear in the LPL I haven't posted yet.  Give it a couple of weeks and I am free to show it.

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 02:47:36 PM »
Doing flagstaff NZ wars but had been putting intial post in Swashbuckling, once I get some painting finished will post here :D

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 04:02:46 PM »
Fixing unprepared for Chaos that occurred in personal life (stability looks probable) but did get some progress on WIP for IHMN Companies... if I get time and don't blow all my time posting colonials and VSF for sale on Ebay I will try and get WIP pictures posted.

Gracias,

Glenn
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 05:38:51 PM »
Plynkes is probably on an Ashram retreat or has been chewing cat in the flesh pits of Marrakesh for the last months. I think that's why. :) 

former user

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 05:50:03 PM »
It is for me. I have a new Foreign Legion project started but since the figures are about to appear in the LPL I haven't posted yet.  Give it a couple of weeks and I am free to show it.

looking forward to seeing them

Offline guitarheroandy

• Mad Scientist
    • Andy's Wargaming Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 11:43:22 PM »
I hope to be able to post some of my NW Frontier stuff shortly - am just finishing off a batch of terrain and I have a company of Foundry Sikhs and a  company of Foundry Gurkhas awaiting a coat of AP dip prior to highlighting.
There are also 40 more Old Glory Pathans in various stages of base coating.

Pics of terrain hopefully next week...just waiting for the last piece of aquarium/vivarium rock to arrive, then I just need to add some grassy patches to some otherwise finished hills, then finish two biggish hills that have had a load of slate chunks Polyfilla'd on to give the natives some decent cover from which to harass my Anglo Brits  ;)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 04:29:09 AM »
Lennon was so right, "life is what happens while we're busy making other plans."  Hope all turns out well in the end, Glenn.  Although a little chaos in our lives is good for us.

I come here for my colonial fix while working through other portions of my collection so a slow down here is a bit of a minor bother.  Oh, the agony of the loss of the Major General (or at least new stuff, I do go wayback from time to time just because it is so entertaining).  I think I might survive...maybe.   lol