Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:25:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689699
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Operation "HINANSHO" ala Pulp Alley  (Read 4634 times)

Offline eladio fernandez

• Bookworm
    • HEROIC ADVENTURES OF ELADIATOR
Operation "HINANSHO" ala Pulp Alley
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »
Hi Folks,

Here I present to you a collection of photos from my last game of Pulp Alley for which I've adapted the Tannhäuser board game and in particular Operation Hinansho universe .

The specific scenario is a battle in a remote, uncharted island in the Pacific where the forces of the Union and the Shōgunate face to retrieve valuable information hidden in a secret laboratory . The Japanese high command has lost communication with said installation while the Union forces have captured an anomaly signal received by the Supernatural Operations Organization. Both forces will meet to discover the enigma.

The rules used was Pulp Alley, perfetc for the game. I've adapted very easy the profiles of the members of each faction, The Union...

... and the Shōgunate.

The universe envisioned by Tanhausser is fantastic and plentiful of weird scenarios . It's a shame that the gameplay is a bit repetitive and the use of so several tokens during the game will be conplex and boring, but its setting it's very original.

So I've done is use this amazing universe and the great figures of the faction characters and play them with the excellent's Pulp Alley rules.  The mixture is perfect because they are few figures per side and the introduction of new rules contained in the Perilous Island expansion recreate perfect the characters endowed with supernatural powers that belong to the side of the Shogunate and Reich factions

You'll be able to find more pictures on my blog:

http://heroicadventuresofeladiator.blogspot.com.es/

Offline Daysman

• Librarian
Re: Operation "HINANSHO" ala Pulp Alley
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 03:15:45 PM »
Very nice board and scenario :-*!!

I'm also a big big fan of Tannhauser. Your stuff give me a lot of ideas to fit mine to 7Tv, the rules I use for my modern skirmish games.

Offline magokiron

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:40:16 AM »
Muy interesante.

PULP ALLEY es mi juego favorito en la actualidad, y se presta perfectamente para casi cualquier época o género.

Hemos jugado "Future Alley", "Mordheim Alley", "Fantasy Alley", "Necromunda Alley" y POR SUPUESTO "Pulp Alley".

Espero ver más reportes de tus partidas en un futuro.

Un saludo desde México.

Oh, and I think your english is pretty good, but certainly will improve if you keep posting and participating in this GREAT forum.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes.
I know you're too old to play with toy soldiers. So give them to me... NOW!

Offline eladio fernandez

• Bookworm
    • HEROIC ADVENTURES OF ELADIATOR
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:15:48 AM »
Thanks for the compliments !

This forum it's the best English school available, of course we can open the Spanish school at any moment,  ;)