Forum > Back of Beyond

Vehicle colours for white russian vehicles in BOB

<< < (2/8) > >>

Poliorketes:
Pink with hello Kitty badges.

Apart from grey and green you might use the original british camouflage. The whites hadn't always the time to paint them new. I'm not sure they used Rolls Royce, but everything is possible.

Plynkes:
Also, didn't the Vickers medium tank come along too late to have been used by the White Russians?

I'm not telling, I'm asking. Don't have much knowledge in this area at all.

Poliorketes:
Right, the british delivered Mk V and Whippets, and very few Medium B.

carlos marighela:

--- Quote from: Plynkes on July 14, 2008, 04:21:18 PM ---Also, didn't the Vickers medium tank come along too late to have been used by the White Russians?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

dodge:

--- Quote from: Plynkes on July 14, 2008, 04:21:18 PM ---Also, didn't the Vickers medium tank come along too late to have been used by the White Russians?

I'm not telling, I'm asking. Don't have much knowledge in this area at all.

--- End quote ---
Right, the british delivered Mk V and Whippets, and very few Medium B.

You are probably right on all counts. I dunno at all, they all looked nice and I wanted no sorry........ needed them. So I thought I might be able to work them into a campaign which would be mid to late 20's. I try not to worry too much about historical accuracy unless it's obvious.

Can you do BoB crossed with Pulp sort of Bulp or PoB.

Could there have been some entrepreneurial middle men floating about somewhere?

'ere Ivan you need a tank I can getcha a tank..............

If there can't be then I'm buggered  lol and I'll pretend there could be  :-I

Thank you for your help though.

I'm currently fleshing out some quick senarios for my chinese I have enough for two armies of 50 each.

Plus some Whites I have around 50 of those.

Two HLBS Pulitovs and these two which seem to work well together.

I thought two warlords having a spat and then the whites forging their own little empire, with my friend Khartoums reds forging their own empire.

Oh and I forgot about my train aswell.

So lots of scope.......

It's been 12 months of prep but we are almost there.

Thanks again guys your jolly nice :D

Dodge

My son is 3 and would like the sky blue highlights and maybe the pink too  ::) but we don't talk about that  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version