Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:40:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689750
  • Total Topics: 118293
  • Online Today: 740
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Underfire Wargaming - Pre order stock has arrived and video review!  (Read 3095 times)

Offline underfirewargaming

• Bookworm
Hello everyone!, after the long wait we are finally open for business, we have our two pack deals set up: http://ufwg.weebly.com/shop.html

5 Wul' Kin pack for - $ 30.00 CAD ( Canadian)

10 Wul' Kin pack for $ 45.00 CAD

Shipping is an additional needed add on ( please read how to order if this is your first time ordering from us).

Over all I am very excited to finally get this moving and as soon as we reach our goal in sales we will be looking at getting the next races sculpting started as well as expanding the Wul' KIn range.

We thank you for all whom have taken interest in our products and have given us such aid in getting things up and running!, and now finally we can begin creating our unique and original range that I think many of you will have much to look forward too!.

Images of the 5 pack painted up - http://ufwg.weebly.com/wulkin-10-infantry.html

and of course always sought after scale comparison images - http://ufwg.weebly.com/minis-scale.html

with best regards - Shawn.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:24:24 AM by underfirewargaming »

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
Re: Underfire Wargaming - Shop is now Open on our new website!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »
Looking good.  May I suggest (do not take this as an affront) that you get someone with ridiculous brush talent to do some miniatures for your page?  Your paintjobs look good, but I think if I were selling miniatures I'd want some absurd level paint work (Dwartist, Captain Blood, Stonecold Lead etc.) to push the product.

Saying that it also comes to me that I've purchased some brilliant looking miniatures which turned out to be quite crap because the paintjob was so convincing!  lol

These are on my wish-list if I ever get into a Sci-Fi project.  Good luck!
2024 Painted Miniatures: 203
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »
Thank you Elbows for the advice, we have been in contact with a certain someone who will be receiving a package of them here by next week ;).

However I did want to show an average paint job as well to help show everyone what they can expect from the average ( though not too shabby If I may add ;)) painted up versions of them. I will also be posting some images of the Pewter casts un painted as well ;).

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:17 PM »
Cool, sounds good!

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 11:19:57 PM »
Minor edit check - "too use Magical abilities"  - wrong word I believe you want "to"?

And here - "resolving too unite "

Since I am sticking to (as much as possible) 15/6/3 mm sized figures for new buys I won't be pre-ordering these.  They have a lot of potential though.   :)

I like the "average" paint jobs because I excel at approaching that standard...   :o

Gracias,

Glenn
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:21:56 PM by Conquistador »
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 06:35:31 AM »
Thank you for spotting those errors we will be editing those shortly. We do aim to make reprints of the sculpts for 15mm scale wargaming so do keep an eye out for when we begin expanding and adding new ranges on our site ;).

Yes well we may have underplayed my painting of them a bit, but we do have someone who is going to do a very fine paint job of them here soon enough ;).

with best regards - Shawn
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 06:42:55 AM by underfirewargaming »

Offline Elk101

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 07:27:27 AM »
They have come out well. Yes, Dwartist would do something very special with these, they would seem to suit his style. It's funny how different painters lend themselves to different periods!

I don't think the price for the ten pack is too bad. Any news on European distributors?

• Bookworm
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 10:36:43 PM »
They have come out well. Yes, Dwartist would do something very special with these, they would seem to suit his style. It's funny how different painters lend themselves to different periods!

I don't think the price for the ten pack is too bad. Any news on European distributors?

True enough just like with my canvas painting everyone has certain things they like to paint and certain things they don't like to paint, its all to the painters personal tastes. We haven't set anything up as of yet with a European distributor as we first feel we need too show and prove we can handle our sales on our own before reaching out too anyone. However I am interested what do you feel about our international shipping costs are they too high for yourself?.

We will be looking at another distributor soon enough but first we want to have things moving in our own store which we hope you all can understand.

with best regards - Shawn.

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 11:16:18 PM »
International shipping costs suck.  But, there always people willing to pay.  If you don't find a European distributor I'd consider making international orders available, but the price is the price.  While we all bitch about international shipping costs it's not the manufacturers fault.  So at the very least you can make it available (eventually) and let the few people who can stomach it make some orders.

No harm no foul.  If you're in the US maybe look into contacting someone like Caliver Books in the UK or something. 

• Bookworm
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 02:16:42 AM »
International shipping costs suck.  But, there always people willing to pay.  If you don't find a European distributor I'd consider making international orders available, but the price is the price.  While we all bitch about international shipping costs it's not the manufacturers fault.  So at the very least you can make it available (eventually) and let the few people who can stomach it make some orders.

No harm no foul.  If you're in the US maybe look into contacting someone like Caliver Books in the UK or something.  

Ah we do have international shipping set up on our website  http://ufwg.weebly.com/shipping.html  . We are also looking at a few distributors soon were thinking of contacting wayland games whom seem to be the most dominant or battlefield Berlin.

hopefully we will get set up with one sooner than later for our overseas customers.

with best regards - Underfire Wargaming staff.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:19:04 AM by underfirewargaming »

• Bookworm
Re: Underfire Wargaming - Pre order stock has arrived!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 02:59:49 AM »
Hello again everyone!, just wanted too announce our per order stock has arrived and will be shipping out sooner than expected!.

Also we would like too add this video review for all those who want too see a vid of our miniatures with some  scale comparisons in it :

with best regards - Shawn and Underfire Wargaming staff!.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:25:51 AM by underfirewargaming »