Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:40:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (Read 1961 times)

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
« on: July 29, 2008, 09:17:23 AM »
I just watch a really cool show.  Apparently it’s a big internet hit that I just heard about and just found it on http://www.hulu.com/  Dr Horrible and his sing along blog, written by Joss Weadon of Buffy and Firefly fame.  A way too short 42 minutes brings you on the adventures of Evil villain, Dr Horrible (Neil Patrick Harris) and his henchman “Moist” as he try to gain acceptance and entrance into the “Evil league of Evil” run by Super Villain “Bad Horse”
Along the Way he falls in love with Penny a girl (Felicia Day who was great in the role with a nice voice) he meets while at the laundry mat and fights his nemesis Hero “Captain Hammer” (Nathan Fillion from Firefly) 
The show is very funny and witty (what you would expect from Weadon) The Musical Numbers are great with catchy tunes.  So if you like Superheroes and Villains and Musical comedy see this show and I hope you like it as much as I did.  For those who don’t get Hulu I am sure you can find it on the internet someplace.

Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 11:25:53 AM »
I saw this a week or so ago. It really is worth watching.. The first two episodes are the best. I was a little let-down by the third, but I would heartily recommend it to anyone.
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline Westfalia Chris

• Cardboard Warlord
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
  • Elaborate! Elucidate! Evaluate!
Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »
Watched it on their homepage when it came out. Very whedonesque, indeed - and nice to see what became of Doogie Howser, M.D... look out for those child prodigies! Next thing you know, they´re cranking out death rays!

lol

Unexpected ending. Not really a let down, but something of a blow to the stomach.