Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:39:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley - Phantom Agents  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
Pulp Alley - Phantom Agents
« on: July 12, 2014, 09:15:42 PM »
First of all, we got this awesome postcard from a Pulp Alley player in Belgium. Dad showed it to me first thing when I got home and I love it :D

Secondly, I'm almost out of the Phantom Agent bonus pack #1 and getting low on pack #2, so get them while you can! When these free Pulp Alley goodies are gone they're gone for good!

For more info on my Phantom Agents promo -

http://pulpalley.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=718&sid=78e4247f793d657f2a0168d1416fc8d0
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 06:33:15 PM by Wolf Girl »

Mila Phipps, Pulp Girl
mila@pulpalley.com

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Re: Phantom Agents
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:35:25 AM »
Haha, that's perfect!

I need to get on with my work so we can play our game #2 here. It'll get easier after that though. I certainly hope I don't have to make a new terrain mat every game, but I can't bear playing another game on that damned snooker mat!  o_o

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 04:13:56 AM »
It's the one month out of the year that I live with Mom, so it has been hard to keep up with all the games. Anyway, I got another half-dozen packs ready for Dad to mail out on Monday.

It's been fun seeing the battle reports and exchanging emails with everyone. I hope we can do it again in 2015?

Thanks guys!

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:58:18 AM »
getting low on pack #2

I will try and get cracking with my second game of the year, I don't want to miss out!

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 08:02:11 AM »
Same!

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
Re: Pulp Alley - Phantom Agents
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:02:45 PM »
I've run out of the Phantom Agent 2014 bonus packs #1. As promised, once they're gone, they're gone for good.  ;)

We should have enough of pack #2 and pack #3 to last at least a couple more months. So keep those emails coming -- http://pulpalley.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=718&sid=81b0dbf0ec5cd89a8bbf24cfb7f3f00a

Thanks to everyone for sharing their awesome AAR's. We're glad so many players are enjoying Pulp Alley.

Me and Dad really appreciate your support.

Thanks!

Offline Valerik

• Mad Scientist
  • "...promiscuously brandishing a revolver..."
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 01:33:23 PM »
I've run out of the Phantom Agent 2014 bonus packs #1. As promised, once they're gone, they're gone for good.

For those of us who failed miserably to qualify in any sorta timely fashion could you please list, or better yet, photograph the contents of the now retired PhA-BP14.1 ??

Ya know, to sorta incentivize us a bit?  Was there actually a decoder ring included?

Or were they all different? Tailored specifically to each individual provocateur?

Now, mind you,  if, in fact, actual secrets are involved, I humbly withdraw my request.

I just wanna sigh quietly, ruefully contemplating this year's various Pulp tangents,
while berating myself for my miserable lack of progress at a painfully glacial pace...

Thanks Mila, for all you do!

Valerik

More stuff does NOT automatically result in y any actual progress

BGR

"Fart in the devil's face"
Martin Luther

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »
For those of us who failed miserably to qualify in any sorta timely fashion could you please list, or better yet, photograph the contents of the now retired PhA-BP14.1 ??

Ya know, to sorta incentivize us a bit?  Was there actually a decoder ring included?

Or were they all different? Tailored specifically to each individual provocateur?

Now, mind you,  if, in fact, actual secrets are involved, I humbly withdraw my request.

I just wanna sigh quietly, ruefully contemplating this year's various Pulp tangents,
while berating myself for my miserable lack of progress at a painfully glacial pace...

Thanks Mila, for all you do!

Revealed for the first time ever!

Phantom Agent bonus pack #1 was two Red Herring "reward" cards. Players can use these cards for scenarios with the Red Herring rule rather than using blank reward cards --

We may eventually do a different version of the Red Herring card, but this version will not be reprinted.

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 10:30:16 AM »
but this version will not be reprinted

I shall treasure mine even more, then!

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 08:03:39 PM »
I shall treasure mine even more, then!

Yes, all of the Phantom Agent 2014 bonus packs will be discontinued at the end of the year. If we do it again in 2015, I'll come up with some new Pulp Alley goodies to give away.  :D

It has been lots of fun getting to know everyone more and I hope we can do it again in 2015.

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:32 PM »
Been plugging away on terrain, but it's nothing to really show. I've been working on basing all my trees properly and that's about 2/3rd done. Still trying to work out which of two scenarios I can complete first.

This is a good incentive to finish all those things that will have utility in so many scenarios later on though!