Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:09:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690828
  • Total Topics: 118354
  • Online Today: 861
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pendraken teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Leon Pendraken

• Mad Scientist
    • Pendraken Miniatures
Pendraken teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:09:42 AM »
Pendraken Miniatures are teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!

Pendraken Miniatures are delighted to announce that we are teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures to stock their excellent 10mm resin ranges and take them around the UK show circuit (and Crisis in Belgium!)

Total Battle Miniatures produce a wide variety of high quality resin buildings and accessories, including their excellent 10mm 'Black Powder Europe' range.  TBM also produce a variety of hamlet, village and town sets, each containing a selection of their buildings plus a flexible two-part resin scenic tile.  All of the buildings conform to a base matrix allowing them to fit neatly into recesses in the scenic tile, giving the gamer dozens of options in how they arrange their towns!  

There are some exciting new products on the way from TBM in the near future, including a extensive range of 10mm buildings for WWII North Africa, so keep an eye out for those as well!  To see all of their current ranges, head over to the Total Battle Miniatures website: http://www.totalbattleminiatures.com/index.html

We are very pleased to be working with Mark and Pete at TBM and look forward to showing off these high quality products at the shows.

We will be collecting our first batch of stock at the Sheffield Triples show next month, so please pop by the stand and have a look if you're attending.  And for our customers outside the UK, not to worry, as we will also be adding the TBM ranges to our website as well.

And just to tempt you in a bit...

Saxon Village Set:

Town Set 1:

Village Set 2:

These will all be up on our website shortly after Triples: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Default.aspx

We hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Offline Leon Pendraken

• Mad Scientist
    • Pendraken Miniatures
Re: Pendraken teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:50:51 AM »
Just a quick update for everyone, these are all now available on the Pendraken site here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Total-Battle-Miniatures-c33/

8)

Offline nathan

• Librarian
  • Infected by 54mm
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 01:04:17 AM »
Whenever I see 10mm stuff, part of me regrets going with 54mm for Napoleonics.

Those little buildings are cool.

Offline BushyRunBattlefield

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 04:13:15 PM »
I really like 10mm stuff.  Most of my fantasy stuff is 10mm now and so is some of my Sci-fi.  I have big 10mm ECW forces and all of my Crimean War stuff is in 10mm.  It is a nice compromise between detail and mass. 

Offline Leon Pendraken

• Mad Scientist
    • Pendraken Miniatures
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 03:09:16 AM »
Total Battle Miniatures recently announced the release of their new 10mm North Africa range of buildings and fortifications, and we've got them added to the website now!

From small individual buildings like the dwellings and mosques, through to the excellent settlement boxsets, these will come in useful for any numbers of games!  The range is suitable for the Middle East and right across to Afghanistan and North India, as well as Warmaster Araby settings.  Building methods didn't change a great deal in this region of the globe, so many of the buildings are suitable from the Crusades to the modern era.

These are all now available on the Pendraken site: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Total-Battle-Miniatures-c33/North-Africa-sc315/

TBM-NA01 - Mosque:

TBM-NA04 - Row of dwellings:

TBM-NA12 - Domed dwelling:

Small settlement 2:

Settlement 1:

Fort:

More info on everything TBM related can be found over on the Total Battle Miniatures website: http://www.totalbattleminiatures.com/skirmish/10mm/northafrica.html