Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:47:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691079
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 843
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley Updates  (Read 8710 times)

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Re: Pulp Alley Updates
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2014, 01:12:12 AM »
I shall most likely get a pack of these (I knew that purchasing a full collector's deck box in red acryliuc would pay off  8) ), but I need to ask: Are the cards themed to be used with certain types of leagues, or are they meant for general use?

So, PA Vehicles is on the list, and PA Vice is due late November - which means that I shall probably want to dust off my rules, get a game or two running, and get ready to add more pulp goodness to the collection.

And that Mr. Denton should stay well away from acid-wielding loonies...  ;)

The Pact of the Oginali cards are definitely intended for general use. We've had them mixed in to our Pulp Alley Fortune deck for a few months and they add a few more fun surprises.  ;)

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2014, 09:37:42 AM »
That's it then, I'm in. I've ordered the Vice Alley pdf from Dave and Mila. I've also pre-ordered the Vice Ally book, the Pact of Oginali cards, DA Denton and Red Queen and Doctor Strukov and Sister Anaesthesia from Statuesque Miniatures. Now all I've got to do is be patient!  ;D

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2014, 12:36:34 PM »
Now all I've got to do is be A patient!

Doctor Strukov and Sister Anaesthesia  lol
'So do all who see such times. But that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that we are given.'

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
You'd have to be mad not to buy those assylum seekers.

Offline Amalric

• Mastermind
  • I have a bad feeling about this...
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 04:29:28 AM »

Hey Amalric, I'm not sure what you're asking. But we are still taking pre-orders for Sister A and the good Doctor although we are close to running out.

The pic of her looks like her eyes are sculpted closed.
Thats what I was wondering.
I just ordered.
WooHoo!

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2014, 02:24:46 PM »

The Pact of the Oginali cards are definitely intended for general use. We've had them mixed in to our Pulp Alley Fortune deck for a few months and they add a few more fun surprises.  ;)

Sounds excellent. I never got any games played after the first one, because I wanted to paint a Clever Child before game 2, and then got sidetracked by other projects after finishing that.

My garage attic gaming parlour is all but finished now, though (I just need to get the stove connected to the chimney, and a staircase (already ordered) built from the ground floor workshop so we wont have to climb a ladder to get access), which - hopefully - means that I'll be gaming on a more regular basis from now on.
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline Andrew Rae

• Mad Scientist
    • Statuesque Miniatures
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
The pic of her looks like her eyes are sculpted closed.
Thats what I was wondering.
I just ordered.
WooHoo!

Yup she's got her eyes closed, maybe just sneaking a look through her lashes. After all, she has Dread Gaze on her character card so it might be dangerous to have her flashing her peepers at everyone...

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2014, 02:06:56 AM »
Say, I just got a shipping notification on my order, but I'm one of the ones waiting for the November ship date with the new cards (I preordered both packs of minis as well as the cards and a PDF - the PDF I already have)? That's just an automated message and no physical objects are actually shipping yet, right?

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2014, 06:46:32 AM »
Say, I just got a shipping notification on my order, but I'm one of the ones waiting for the November ship date with the new cards (I preordered both packs of minis as well as the cards and a PDF - the PDF I already have)? That's just an automated message and no physical objects are actually shipping yet, right?

We are probably still a month away from mailing off any of the Vice Alley books, but we did manage to post a bunch of orders on Saturday morning.

And I am pretty sure one of them was addressed to a Mr. Framson of Outer Canukistan.  ;)

As always, all orders may be delivered via our own specially bred teams of Racing Yaks or airdropped from Zeppelins if you live outside the Greater Garfield County area.

HAVE FUN

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2014, 06:50:18 AM »
Oh... hm. Are cards going out now? It can't be the book, because I only ordered a PDF. So are you splitting the order and sending minis now and cards later?

I guess I'll find out soon!

Offline Amalric

• Mastermind
  • I have a bad feeling about this...
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
Yup she's got her eyes closed, maybe just sneaking a look through her lashes. After all, she has Dread Gaze on her character card so it might be dangerous to have her flashing her peepers at everyone...

Andrew, Thank you for the response. I've ordered the new minis and received the shipping email from Dave/Mila yesterday!
Now, to watch he sky for zeppelins  :D.