Forum > Adventures in the Far East

Steel fist kickstarter daimyo freebee

(1/2) > >>

Steel fist:
This is a work in progress of a daimyo miniature that will go to all pledge backers, he will only be available in the kickstarter. It represents tokugawa Ieyasu in one of his less known armours, a fierce looking namban gusoku, or European armour.
The original armour has bullet marks on it and I have rendered these on to the miniature, I have also put lots of cloth on this one so you can paint some richly patterned clothing on him, please not there are still a couple of bits to do such as on the trousers.
Now I'm working on a new mounted ishida mitsunari, he has been sitting on my desk a few months now so I should have pics of him in a couple of weeks.
The idea of the kickstarter will be for me to finish some daimyo that will form the initial  goal. the rest will be concept art.
As the become unlocked you will be able to add them to you pledge, there will be lots of daimyo so bacically it will be up to the backers as to how many are unlocked.
Finally a pick of a samurai from my recent release painted up.

To see the rest of the range
www.steelfistminiatures.com
Cheers

Steel fist:
Couple more pics

carlos13th:
I look forward to seeing more. No idea what army to go for though. What is your personal preference? East or West?

Wansui:
Do you have a projected date for your kickstarter?

I wouldn't want to be short on funds when backing begins lol

olyreed:
What Wansui said, need to know when I have to start saving

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version