Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:54:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: F&IW help, need a favour  (Read 1045 times)

Offline michaelsbagley

• Assistant
F&IW help, need a favour
« on: November 23, 2014, 03:17:25 AM »
This is going to sound like a strange request, but I was wondering if anyone (or ones) would be willing to take some "top-down" photos of some of their painted F&IW miniatures?

I have plenty of Indians, British regulars, and some militia, what I need photos of are French Regulars, Companie de la Marine, and Rangers (Butler's Ranger or similar), and perhaps civilians. I need about 5 or 6 of all of the above mentioned.

In case your curious, I am looking to use these photos for running a short RPG campaign using an online RPG system (Roll20.net in case your interested). I will not be selling the images, only using them for personal use.

Please email me at "mslbagley" at gmail DOT com if you can be of any help. I don't need professional quality photos, or particularly high res images, just reasonable quality photos in decent light, that points as straight to plumb down on top center of the heads. 28 mm miniatures have worked best for this so far, but I'm not about to get picky for any helpful photos anyone is willing to share.

Thanks in advance for any help.
If I knew who the evil genius was, I wouldn't need a diabolical plot to find him...