Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:41:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Z-Day 002 - Thor's Journal - A Scream in the Dark!  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Amalric

• Mastermind
  • I have a bad feeling about this...
Z-Day 002 - Thor's Journal - A Scream in the Dark!
« on: November 24, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
Z-Day 002 - Thor's Journal
Night Two - A Scream in the Dark!
an ATZ FFO Batrep

Day 1 Here http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=73105.0

All Saturday I watched the news and read the internet with increasing alarm. Reports of the strange cannibal attacks were reported now in parts of Riverton! Phone service had not been restored and cell service was spotty and overloaded. Stark was holed up and his place after an equally wild day yesterday. Day slid into night and late in the evening I heard a scream from across the hall. My apartment building has two floors and each floor has two apartments mirroring each other. I was in 201 and two girls had 202. One was a nursing student named Gwyn that I had long had the hots for but she had so far resisted my charms. The other was her bimbo roommate Penny. Without thinking I grabbed up my freshly cleaned and loaded Luger and ran across the hallway.

Apartment 202

Thor ready to save the day! [note he left the katana at home]

I bang on the closed door only to be answered by another hysterical scream, luckily it wasn't locked.

The living room was a mess!

As was the kitchen, blood was all over the floor.

I opened the door to the first bedroom, it was undisturbed and empty. Another scream came from the master bedroom!

I open the door and almost don't believe my eyes.
But all that time at the range paid off and I didn't hesitate to put a round through its chest... to no effect.

It charged me, fetid breath in my face, teeth chomping at me.

I slammed it down and it's head smacked the dresser hard.

"What did you do to Larry!" Penny yelled as she came out of the closet swinging.
I hated to hit a girl, but she was hysterical and collapsed on the floor.

I yelled for Gywn and she came out of the bathroom and all but fell into my arms.

She was rattled but After some calming I convinced her to stay over at my place tonight.
We called the police and after quite a long wait they arrived. They needed no convincing after they saw Larry. A special ambulance came for him. The medics took along Penny for observation. Gwyn knew many of the paramedics in the area, but didn't know this outfit. I didn't care as we went back to my place for some calming shots of Jack.

Gwynith Potts, last year nursing student whom Thor made his people challenge to recruit
Rep 3   People 2   Savy 1
Attributes - Medic Lvl 1 & attractive
Gear [moved to 201];
1 food
1-luxury
1-med supplies

A quick fun game based off the first Police scenario from Haven. For the interior I just grabbed a nice architectural drawing online and printed. Thor did well for his first zed encounter, but alas didn't up his Rep which we all know is the key to survival. Well maybe the next game, Get Stark!

Offline supervike

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • supervike's stuff
Re: Z-Day 002 - Thor's Journal - A Scream in the Dark!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:54:18 AM »
Great idea for the floor plan.

Love the pics.

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Re: Z-Day 002 - Thor's Journal - A Scream in the Dark!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »
I am digging this so far. Keep us up dated.
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous