Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:58:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) New Website Launched for Footsore/Musketeer Miniatures  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Musketeer

• Scientist
    • Footsore Miniatures
Hi All
Footsore Miniatures are happy to announce the launch of our new website. The new website now has all the old Musketeer Miniature ranges included in the store which, judging from the emails, a lot of you are keen on being able to purchase again. The new website can be found here
www.footsoreminiatures.co.uk

All ranges are available from our UK factory as of from now. Our US factory will have all ranges available by the end of January when we finish making all the production molds. That said, the original Footsore ranges (Dark Age Irish, Late Saxons, Skraelings and FPW), are all available direct from the US factory now.
The new website incorporates an articles section which we will be using to add hobby tips, news and additional ramblings for your amusement.
Sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you updated with new releases, shows and other news.

Cheers

Team Footsore
Cheers

Bill

"I see lead people"

http://footsoreminiatures.co.uk/

Online Gibby

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: New Website Launched for Footsore/Musketeer Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 06:51:46 PM »
Woohoo! :D  :D

EDIT: Not sure about the randomness of figure selection, though. May be hard to do a Dux Britanniarum warband and still try to avoid duplicates...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:57:43 PM by Gibby »

Offline Sterling Moose

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: (COMMERCIAL) New Website Launched for Footsore/Musketeer Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:08:33 AM »
Nice job Bill & Co
'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.'

Offline Derek H

• Librarian
  • Derek H
Re: New Website Launched for Footsore/Musketeer Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »
Woohoo! :D  :D

EDIT: Not sure about the randomness of figure selection, though. May be hard to do a Dux Britanniarum warband and still try to avoid duplicates...

Agreed.  The way that you've amalgamated some figure codes that used to be sold separately does customers no favours.  It makes it more difficult for people to be sure of getting what they want.

You used to be able to order two packs of the Arthurian Knights and be sure of getting six different figures, not now you've got to take your chances with two random selections of three out of six.

And I want some Goth light cavalry without helmets, I could have ordered these easily enough from the old Musketeer Miniatures website, now they're mixed 50:50 with guys with helmets in a single code.

There are other examples.    It looks like a step backwards to me.  

Offline WillieB

• Mastermind
  • Gotcha!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 03:22:19 PM »
You're right about that randomness. Not too keen on it either.
I've just ordered the new Irish and have asked to include all the possible variants. I'll let you know what happens.
Bill is a really nice guy and I'm sure he'll have foreseen this.

Panic, Chaos and Disorder. My job here is done

Offline Musketeer

• Scientist
    • Footsore Miniatures
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 01:51:35 AM »
When you order multiple packs or unit deals we will always give maximum variety possible. That's the point of having 16 variations of basic troops, rather than the 4-8 most other companies provide.  ;)

Offline gary42

• Mastermind
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 07:08:17 AM »
Site looks great!  Almost finished my Skraelings!  Love em'!  Just noticed the IRA minis.  They make perfect pulp characters!
"They seek him here, they seek him... There he is!"

Offline pacarat

• Mad Scientist
    • pacarat.blogspot.com
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:51:12 PM »
When you order multiple packs or unit deals we will always give maximum variety possible. That's the point of having 16 variations of basic troops, rather than the 4-8 most other companies provide.  ;)

That's great to hear. (But not for my wallet...) I was holding off on ordering, thinking I might get lots of dupes...