Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:32:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: On the Servants of Glaaki  (Read 2634 times)

Offline gauntman

• Scientist
    • Gauntman's Pics
On the Servants of Glaaki
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

Glaaki is a massive spined slug-like monster which resides beneath a lake in Severn Valley in England.  Glaaki controls a particularly vile cult of undead followers who serve their masters wims.  Glaaki initiates and draws servants to his lake through dreams or by means of his other servants.  Glaaki then rises and attempts to spear the victim through the chest with its great spines.  These spines break off injecting a fluid which quickly kills the victim.  This victim soon become an undead being faithful to Glaaki's desires while retaining some of their former memories and individual personality.

These Undead Servants share Glaaki's alien thoughts and ponderous mythos knowledge.  The countless volumes of the Revelations of Glaaki were actually penned by these undead servants in hope to record the knowledge of their master.

These undead creatures look human enough but are stiff and corpse-like.  Some clever servants may use make-up and disguies to hide their true nature and sleep in tubs of formaldehyde to stay their decay.  In time the wither and look like the undead monsters they are.

After six decades or so, or if exposed to intense sunlight the servants become subject to the Green Decay.  The Green Decay begins to rot on the spot and continues rapid and irreversible consumption which will kill the creature in a matter of hours.

"Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small  boy....I keep it in a jar on my desk."
                ----- Robert Bloch------

Offline Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
Re: On the Servants of Glaaki
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:02 PM »
There's a Pokemon that looks like that...  ;)

Offline Rhoderic

• Mastermind
  • I disapprove!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »
"Glaaki! I choose you!" lol
"When to keep awake against the camel's swaying or the junk's rocking, you start summoning up your memories one by one, your wolf will have become another wolf, your sister a different sister, your battle other battles, on your return from Euphemia, the city where memory is traded." - Italo Calvino

Offline Uncle Mike

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Strange Aeons
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 01:59:35 PM »
keep waiting for that huge set of lips to say, "Hello Boppers...".  ::)

...come out to pla-ea-y...?