Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:45:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691106
  • Total Topics: 118374
  • Online Today: 880
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Help theDMGinfo and Resubscribe.......  (Read 653 times)

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
Help theDMGinfo and Resubscribe.......
« on: March 09, 2015, 06:47:59 AM »
Hello LAFers….

I know this was mentioned in a topic a few days ago. And glad it was because though i was a subscribers i didn't know this happened. But i wanted this topic to have it's own life and see what we can do to spread the love sort of speak.

For those who have heard in the last two years or in recent months of theDMGinfo. Well some sort of YouTube glitch has wrecked havoc on his YT channel. He lost all 9649 subscribers. His videos went private and paid which isn't the case. YT isn't a help at all for the man so he is doing the only thing he can do and that is rebuild. He has reset his channel and asking that all previous subscribers to resub. He wants em all back and will take n ones as well. So if you viewed his channel and liked what he offered please come back into the fold and sub up. And for anyone that knows the man, he is way into the hobby, extremely helpful where and what he can be in the community and deserves just a small amount of help from the community at large.
He is doing FB stuff and hashtag stuff to spread the word. This is what i got to offer.
I know in recent months he and DMScotty have popped up here and there. So show you care and click the button. Then click the LIIIKKKEEE button. :-)

Grimm

theDMGinfo
Channel Page:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDMGinfo
New vid to help explain