Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:08:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690526
  • Total Topics: 118335
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Menhir Games: Ancient World Fantasy Champions Kickstarter Two Launched  (Read 1316 times)

Offline BjörnF

• Librarian
Since I can't see that Menhir's Ancient world fantasy champion Kickstarter has been posted here I will do that (he is sculpting some stuff for me, that is my connection to him)

Menhir Games: Menhir Games launched a Kickstarter campaign "Champions from around the ancient world, set 2" which will serve to finance an expansion set for the previous (and first) campaign that succesfully produced a set of 7 fantasy unique champions from around the world, meaning that their looks, armor and weapons are based on ancient (most of them arround 9th-13th centuries) cultures/kingdoms/empires of real history. This campaign end date is april 7. You can visit the previous campaign and see the unlocked renders, prints and final product here. KS1: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nickryan/28mm-fantasy-champions-from-around-the-ancient-wor

The campaign will aim to make from 3 to 8 new models, making the set of champions consist in total of 10 to 15 models (including the 7 previous ones). The first 3 + 1 stretch goal renders are: Sullkani faction Elf champion / Campeón Elfo de la faccion Sullkani, Hassim faction Dwarf Champiom / Campeón Enano de la faccion Hassim, Inuit faction Orc Champion / Campeón Orco de la faccion Inuit. And the Dokkaebi faction Goblin character / Personaje Goblin de la faccion Dokkaebi.

The next 4 miniatures stretch goals are: Yomi faction Oni champion / Campeón Oni de la facción Yomi, Ekal´ki faction Human champion / Campeón Humano de la facción Ekal´ki, Silleno faction Faun champion / Campeón Fauno de la facción Silleno. And the last one, a mounted character (the first mounted champion); Shong faction Human mounted champion / Campeon Humano montado de la facción Shong.

Kickstarter 2: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nickryan/fantasy-champions-from-around-the-ancient-world-se
Making Makedonian dart-slingers: http://kestros.blogspot.com/

Offline Garanhir

• Scientist
Intriguing.  Not entirely sure about some of these, but it's always nice to see something different.
A life without festivity is a long road without an inn.
-Democritus