Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:51:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Salute by increments; Michael Lecks Hatunaleken Lion Rampant Game  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
This skirmish game using Dan Mersey's Lion Rampant rules was a real treat featuring a raid on Stockholm.

Michael Leck has built up a reputation as an excellent blogger and all of his game whether with friends or  of the demonstration/participation type are of excellent quality.

You can see many more pics including more detailed shots other then the sample pics below of my La Journee Blog here:

http://lajourney-bedford.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/salute-by-increments-michael-lecks-lion.html

Thanks for looking,
Darrell.

Offline Phil Robinson

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • http://newsfromthefront-phil.blogspot.com/
Re: Salute by increments; Michael Lecks Hatunaleken Lion Rampant Game
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 08:02:24 AM »
Thanks for the pics Darrell, this looked a grand little game. Really like all the little vignettes dotted about, sadly I think little gems like this get lost in the vastness of Excel. I wonder how many folk missed it?

Offline Dalauppror

• Mastermind
  • www.dalauppror.blogspot.com
    • Dalauppror Wargamingblog
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 08:45:00 AM »
Thanks Darrell, it was really nice to meet at Salute !

I might be the official runner of this game but it would have been none if it wasn´t for my Swedish friend Jan Kärrman that residens outside London and is a really exellent terrain builder, all prais to Jan for his stunning building effort that made it possible for us to run the game at salute with the help of Jesper, Tony and Collin.

Best regards Michael

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 09:16:34 AM »
Thanks Darrell, it was really nice to meet at Salute !

A pleasure for me too  8)

I might be the official runner of this game but it would have been none if it wasn´t for my Swedish friend Jan Kärrman that residens outside London and is a really exellent terrain builder, all prais to Jan for his stunning building effort that made it possible for us to run the game at salute with the help of Jesper, Tony and Collin.

Yeah, it was a stunning piece and it's good of you to credit the others involved. I hope you have something up your sleeve for next year?

Darrell.

Offline Matakakea

• Scientist
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:42:42 PM »
I called by in the morning to check this game out. It was good to see the figures and terrain in actuality rather than just on the screen. It's just a pity I couldn't make time for myself to come back and actually play. Maybe next time.
I'm not a mercenary. Killing's more of a hobby for me.