Forum > Other Adventures

Uncharted Seas game photos and comments

(1/2) > >>

pixelgeek:
I posted some comments and photos from a recent Uncharted Seas game we had here

http://minigamer.bitterwise.com/?p=605

jet:
looks really great.  I like how all you had to do was lay out blue cloth and scatter with your hills and - voila! a sea with some islands.  Looks like a really good game.  So many games, so little time  o_o

Terrible Tim:
The orc ships look cool. How long are the minis?

TT.

Argonor:

--- Quote from: jet on October 15, 2008, 10:53:43 PM ---looks really great.  I like how all you had to do was lay out blue cloth and scatter with your hills and - voila! a sea with some islands.

--- End quote ---

An absolutely wonderfully solution for a naval set-up. I'll have to copy that for some ancient naval gaming (I'm planning to buy Eric Hotz's Roman Seas ship pdfs for some fast and cheap fun).

Gluteus Maximus:

--- Quote from: Argonor on October 17, 2008, 10:16:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: jet on October 15, 2008, 10:53:43 PM ---looks really great.  I like how all you had to do was lay out blue cloth and scatter with your hills and - voila! a sea with some islands.

--- End quote ---

An absolutely wonderfully solution for a naval set-up. I'll have to copy that for some ancient naval gaming (I'm planning to buy Eric Hotz's Roman Seas ship pdfs for some fast and cheap fun).

--- End quote ---

They are gorgeous!

1/300, IIRC, so Heroics and Ros Romans etc could be easily painted up as crew and Marines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version