Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:59:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley Scenario - The Heist, QUESTION  (Read 1592 times)

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
Pulp Alley Scenario - The Heist, QUESTION
« on: July 10, 2015, 12:59:37 AM »
All,
      I am playing on doing "The Heist" scenario from Vice Alley tomorrow night in a "Firefly" setting.  I'm basing it on the
un-aired "Trash" episode.  My version starts with Mal, Zoe, Jayne and Saffron in a building with a stolen item.  They need to gt back to the shuttle and return to Serenity with the goods.  Reavers are in the way.  I'm not clear on who is considered the attacker in this scenario.  Can anyone clarify?
                                                                                                                        Nick

Offline Commander Roj

• Mad Scientist
Re: Pulp Alley Scenario - The Heist, QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 08:12:37 AM »
All,
      I am playing on doing "The Heist" scenario from Vice Alley tomorrow night in a "Firefly" setting.  I'm basing it on the
un-aired "Trash" episode.  My version starts with Mal, Zoe, Jayne and Saffron in a building with a stolen item.  They need to gt back to the shuttle and return to Serenity with the goods.  Reavers are in the way.  I'm not clear on who is considered the attacker in this scenario.  Can anyone clarify?
                                                                                                                        Nick

I didn't know there was an unaired episode of firefly! Where did you see that? I am planning on a similar setting for my own Pulp Alley games, so I hope you will post about the results?

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Pulp Alley Scenario - The Heist, QUESTION
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 12:13:34 PM »
Roj,
       I have a full DVD set of the series, there are 3 or 4 unaired episodes on it.  I will post an AAR later tonight.

Nick