Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Abstract Acrylic Paint from Sennelier  (Read 1156 times)

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
Abstract Acrylic Paint from Sennelier
« on: August 31, 2015, 10:14:58 PM »

Has anyone come across this acrylic paint? Anyone use it for painting miniatures or terrain?

I saw a display of the paint (in pouches) in an art store in Hereford earlier today and am now 'kicking' myself that I didn't buy a pouch to test it out.

For details go to this link;
http://www.sennelier-colors.com/en/Sans-nom_44.html

Tony

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
Re: Abstract Acrylic Paint from Sennelier
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:51:27 PM »
its good quality acrylic, nice high pigment quality and density, thins well and doesn't tend to clump.
The packets are a bit of a pain because you can never squeeze all the paint out at the end, but you can cut them open and dip brushes into them if you know you're going to be using the entire thing. (not as dramatic as splitting one of the metal tubes down the side to smear.)

should work just fine,i'd advise getting some and using it straight from the pouch by loading your brush lightly rather than thinning it ,because it's of a quality that will give great bright results.

(i don't work for them i promise. )
never trust a horse, they make a commitment to shoes that no animal should make.

http://mystarikum.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Abstract Acrylic Paint from Sennelier
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:30:59 AM »
its good quality acrylic, nice high pigment quality and density, thins well and doesn't tend to clump.
The packets are a bit of a pain because you can never squeeze all the paint out at the end, but you can cut them open and dip brushes into them if you know you're going to be using the entire thing. (not as dramatic as splitting one of the metal tubes down the side to smear.)

should work just fine,i'd advise getting some and using it straight from the pouch by loading your brush lightly rather than thinning it ,because it's of a quality that will give great bright results.

(i don't work for them i promise. )

Thank you.

Tony