Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Thaw of the Lich Lord Nickstarter launched  (Read 57141 times)

Offline tyrionhalfman

• Mad Scientist
Re: Thaw of the Lich Lord Nickstarter launched
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 09:48:34 PM »
Yeah the first level is for the book only (including 3 New free treasure tokens) and once you've purchased you'll get an email with a password giving you access to the full new range including the spell cards

Online nicknorthstar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 10:35:36 PM »
Thanks for the cauldron note. Kev thought it was going to be metal originally, but it'll be resin (if we get to that spend level of course).

In regards to the book and cards, like the other guys said.

The card deck will retail at £10, it's at the cheaper £7.50 price during the Early Bird period.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 10:53:04 PM »
Hey Nick, I'm in at level 1 at the moment. I'll be seeing how my funds are later on to see if I can upgrade. Will shipping still be at the £5 rate if I upgrade after the early bird time has expired?

Offline Cyrus the Great

• Librarian
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 06:09:41 AM »
Another really nice selection of figures this time around. I have a lot of fantasy figures, but there's always room for more.

Offline tyrionhalfman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 06:49:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum Cyrus the Great.
No matter how many of a certain type of model we have we always seem to find a reason or need for another when it's a nice model, especially when you see how others have painted them up so well. Part of what I like about LAF is how much inspiration you can get for trying new games or miniatures and how to paint them.

Online nicknorthstar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 08:16:12 AM »
Hi Beefcake

Yes, in a word. It's always safe to just add in the notes that you placed your order early, but part of our admin is making sure Early Bird orders are kept together.

So this means if you place your Deal order this week, even when we release new figures in a months time, you can add them to your Early Bird order for no extra postage.

Nick

Offline armyofmites

• Student
    • frostagram
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 08:34:07 AM »
I was about to ask the same thing, so thanks for the info. This is the first time i pledge in a Kick/Nickstarter thing and i'm very happy to see it's going smoothly. The happy customer in me will definitely want to add extra stuff on a regular basis! ;)
Wanted: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=82825.0

Offline Harry

• Scientist
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 08:40:35 AM »
Well I'm in .... Obviously. :D

I hope you knock it out of the park .... and the Nickstarters keep on coming.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 10:37:43 AM »
Thanks for the answer. Are we able to purchase other northstar stuff and add it in with this package too? I'm eyeing up the ruins you recently added for frostgrave. Perhaps even some of those tents to make a camp site (scattered bones around that would look great and be a great point to have a snow troll start at)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:40:15 AM by beefcake »

Online nicknorthstar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 07:52:05 PM »
Strictly speaking, you can only add Thaw of the Lich Lord stuff to your Early Bird post offer orders. But, just put in the notes, 'I'm From LAF don't you know' and I'll make sure it's all put in the same order under the same deal.

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
    • https://killerbgames.co.uk/
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2015, 10:39:47 PM »
I've been mulling over getting into Frostgrave for weeks so the Lich Lord deal is ideal for me!

Two questions:

I can't quite tell, are the Javelineer and Crow 'Master' male or female?  

And does the Lich Lord offer still come with the free Knight?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:13:23 PM by Captain Gamma »
"Morning!"

Offline tyrionhalfman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 09:44:08 AM »
They look female from the pic.
The knight was one of the spend goals from the first nickstarter, while there are new spend goals for this one.according to the nickstarter page the first three are a free new Templar, a free sprue from the soldiers box and a free resin cauldron, with more spend goals to follow if they get reached.

Offline armyofmites

• Student
    • frostagram
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 10:14:52 AM »
Hello.
Just to be sure, i'm at level one, so i only paid £10+5 (shipping) at the moment. If i want to add extra stuff, should i pay again the minimum 5£ shipping each time i add a new item, or the total shipping cost is calculated again in order to 20% of the whole order? If not, i guess it's better to wait for the very last day to order extra stuff and get a reasonnable shipping! :)
Sorry, first nickstarter for me, so i'm not sure... If someone can help me, thanks in advance and have a good day everyone!

Offline wulfgar22

• Mad Scientist
    • My Blog
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 10:25:51 AM »
Hello.
Just to be sure, i'm at level one, so i only paid £10+5 (shipping) at the moment. If i want to add extra stuff, should i pay again the minimum 5£ shipping each time i add a new item, or the total shipping cost is calculated again in order to 20% of the whole order? If not, i guess it's better to wait for the very last day to order extra stuff and get a reasonnable shipping! :)
Sorry, first nickstarter for me, so i'm not sure... If someone can help me, thanks in advance and have a good day everyone!

It states on the Nickstarter page that the early bird special free shipping (or £5 overseas shipping) only applies to Level 3 or above. The Early Bird offer only runs until October 5th so you need to back the Nickstarter at Level 3 or above before then. It does, however, apply to any additional Thaw of the Lich Lord Nickstarter stuff that you add-on at a later date right up to the end of the Nickstarter on November 20th...so you would only pay the £5 once regardless of when you add the extras.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:28:08 AM by wulfgar22 »

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
    • https://killerbgames.co.uk/
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 10:52:24 AM »
They look female from the pic.
The knight was one of the spend goals from the first nickstarter, while there are new spend goals for this one.according to the nickstarter page the first three are a free new Templar, a free sprue from the soldiers box and a free resin cauldron, with more spend goals to follow if they get reached.

Thanks for that. The Javelineer put me in mind of a male wild elf type, but then I'm not sure if elves/dwarves etc. feature in Frostgrave.

I wasn't sure about the knight as he appears in the graphic for the deal and is mentioned on the website entry for the deal. However he doesn't seem to be mentioned in the blurb on the nickstarter info page.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:05:26 PM by Captain Gamma »