Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:51:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690911
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: The Dice Bag Lady, The Thawing Lich, and the Best Treasure Ever.  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
The Dice Bag Lady, The Thawing Lich, and the Best Treasure Ever.
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
The Lich Lord is Thawing! He's making a right mess! Wet footprints all over the place!

http://thedicebaglady.net/thaw-of-the-lich-lord-nickstarter/[/center]

Hello!

Just a shout to let people know they can get the Nickstarter through myself - The Dice Bag Lady (Bad Squiddo Games)

I normally keep my plugging on the other thread but just realised people might skim past it as it's "Female Miniatures" without realising I run a One Stop Frostgrave Shop with all sorts of things - All the official things, extra warhounds and gribblies, terrain, basing, crystals, and the amazing treasure from Ristul's Market.

The Nickstarter is available here, same deal as through other retailers - as the goals get hit and more things get unlocked, these get automatically added to your order. Ships same date, same prices as North Star and all that.

Why order through me? Well you don't have to. I'd like it if you did of course! Well firstly it's a good chance to order some of those other items you might like that I stock at the same time, for no extra postage. It doesn't need to be Frostgrave related either, there's all sorts of unusual items on there you might like, have a browse and find out!

Believale Female Miniatures - This is what I'm mostly known for at the moment. But if you want chaps from the ranges I stock I can order them in no problem. Times vary depending on the company, but seen as Nickstarter delivery is a while away, ordering these now makes sure I'll be able to have them ready to ship all at the same time. Otherworld is an obvious one, but if you look through the Female page by manufacturer, you'll see over 50 there. Heresy, Fenris, Discworld, Dark Sword and Reaper to name a few. Just pop me an email.

Maybe you've ordered from me and like my service, or maybe you haven't, but think "hey, why the heck not, let's give her a go". I'm a small one person business who works a zillion hours a day, so massively appreciate your support. I'm growing all the time, so any spare money (after the costs of living) go straight back into restocks (so I can ship same day as the order, super swish), and new ranges and products to make the shop even cooler. And apparently I'm really nice and helpful, according to my inbox anyway.

What else have people been ordering with the Nickstarter so far?
Ristuls Treasure and Statuesque Heads (for the soldiers) are clear winners! Aside from that, it's all sorts.

Are there any freebies from me?
Well I don't have wild funds available to do anything too crazy, but I do have plans to put some sort of thankyou goodie in there. Nothing too wild, I was thinking along the lines of something with new artwork of company mascots Baggy and the Squiddos in Cultist and Lich Gear. Then I can do something Gnolly for the next one, and you can collect them all :) It'll get better the more people order of course, as I'll have a bit more pennies to play with.
examples of existing weird things! - http://thedicebaglady.net/official-merchandise/

That's enough ramble, I have to go prepare for Derby Worlds this weekend! It's still not too late to put in a pre order, and I hope to see lots of you there. You can see the One Stop Frostgrave Shop in all it's glory, as well as The Believable Female Miniatures, some dice bags (not many now, my hands are still not working properly), tonnes of accessories, SAGA, Otherworld and more! And you can come chat about the Nickstarter too if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Annie
The Dice Bag Lady/Bad Squiddo Games
http://thedicebaglady.net/frostgrave/

Offline Morray

• Bookworm
  • I'm a Snow Troll...Boo!
Re: The Dice Bag Lady, The Thawing Lich, and the Best Treasure Ever.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 12:35:27 PM »
Oh wow the Ristuls stuff is great.

Bought the the 12 set of chests & tufts with flock, I demand it delivered yesterday!  >:D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:22:07 PM by Morray »