Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:48:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Kickstarter) Crossover Minis Grey Aliens, dropship, human defence squads and more!  (Read 8258 times)

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures
Sorry dentatus, I'm away on vacation and don't have any pics of them with me. I left before being able to wash and shoot any of the new models.  It will be at least three weeks before I have any shots of them in 'in-the-lead' so to speak, but the KS page linked above has good shots of the greens and some good shots of the scale of them.

Offline rollntider

• Scientist
Mine came in the other day. I got the humans. I must say that they look better in person. The grey aliens do also. The pictures don't do them justice.  I will buy some more once they hit the store.

Offline Predatorpt

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Sci-Fi blog - Task Force Thor
Any idea when they'll be available to buy? I would love to get the dropship and the rules  o_o

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures
Sorry about that Predatorpt, I had intended to have them up early this month, then I got sidetracked and planned last week.  Now I think the beginning of next week.

I'll be sure to post here when I do!  I got a new laser cutter and have been sidetracked with that for a a good number of weeks!

Offline wellender

• Mad Scientist
I have one all built.  Plan on using it for either SHIELD or Hydra.  Waiting on some decals from Company B before I decide how to paint it up.  Going to tackle the UFO next.

Offline Predatorpt

• Scatterbrained Genius
Sorry about that Predatorpt, I had intended to have them up early this month, then I got sidetracked and planned last week.  Now I think the beginning of next week.

I'll be sure to post here when I do!  I got a new laser cutter and have been sidetracked with that for a a good number of weeks!

No worries, I can wait another week  :D

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures
I was promptly hit by appendicitis after my last promise on Oct 1st and have been in the hospital for four days and recovering since.  The plus side is the rules are ready to go, I just need to take some pics on Friday of the troops.  The taking photos is a little more active so it's the one thing I've been waiting on. I'll enter all the info on the store tomorrow, then pop the pics up and send it live as soon as I can.

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
I was promptly hit by appendicitis after my last promise on Oct 1st and have been in the hospital for four days and recovering since.  The plus side is the rules are ready to go, I just need to take some pics on Friday of the troops.  The taking photos is a little more active so it's the one thing I've been waiting on. I'll enter all the info on the store tomorrow, then pop the pics up and send it live as soon as I can.
Health is more important than a releasedate. Take Time to recover, we have the betarules
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures
Everything is loaded up in the store and ready to go, Tuesday is launch day! I should be able to keep up with shipping by then.

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures

Offline Predatorpt

• Scatterbrained Genius
Just a quick question - are the rules in PDF format?

Offline fergal

• Mad Scientist
    • Crossover Miniatures
You bet, PDF only.

Offline Predatorpt

• Scatterbrained Genius
You bet, PDF only.

Thx for the quick reply. Guess I'll have to buy them when I get home   lol

Offline Knightofspades

• Mad Scientist
Fun little guys. Looking forward to see what people do with them.