Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:44:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: eek Does Necromunda (Redoing Enforcers 01/21)  (Read 5589 times)

Offline eek

• Bookworm
Re: eek Does Necromunda
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 10:52:43 PM »
Well the Delaques are finally done and ready to hit the table!

Group Shot

Leader

Gangers

Juves

Heavies

I'm really pleased with how they came out, they were an absolute joy to paint. I definitely intend on getting some more a few months down the line to give me some more options.

So next on the painting table are the Enforcers from before. To make them a bit more interesting than the same old dark, police-ish type theme, I instead took some inspiration from the same source as the original concept for that particular faction and tried it out on a test figure...

Again, really happy with how it turned out so I'm going to go ahead with this scheme on the rest. Should give the squad a suitably striking appearance!

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Re: eek Does Necromunda
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 01:19:54 PM »
They painted up really well, and I really like your enforcers.
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline eek

• Bookworm
Re: eek Does Necromunda (Delaques finished, Enforcer test mini)
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 02:58:51 PM »
So it's been a fair while since I've worked on anything. Getting into X-Wing and then Fallout 4 has that effect, apparently :P

Anyways, I decided to get back to the half-finished Enforcers, and the paint scheme just wasn't doing it for me. So in direct contradiction of my original motivation for choosing it, I went back and devised this based on the Adeptus Arbites artwork and paint schemes I could find on the internet. I also removed the small armour plates hanging down from the belt to give a more streamlined and practical look. New scheme is on the right.

Like I said, the very kind of police-ish thing I deliberately avoided before, but I actually prefer it. So I painted him up, went out and bought another two boxes of Scions and one of the Ad Mech guys so I can get some special weapons options. Then I bought a Land Speeder Storm and a Sentinel - probably not for use in Necromunda itself, but I wanted to give them a couple of thematic vehicles just because.

Offline blacksoilbill

• Mastermind
Re: eek Does Necromunda (Redoing Enforcers 01/21)
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 10:35:02 AM »
Yes, very nice. The new scheme looks better. Trying to work out why, but it definitely does!