Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:37:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'C'  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'C'
« on: January 29, 2016, 09:59:28 PM »
To better support our games of This Is Not A Test, I've cooked-up a Printer Friendly QRS so the lads don't miss out on the more important mechanics that feature in this interesting game. We regularly play a couple of excellent rule-sets and more than once we've mixed them up a bit. This QRS will keep us on the straight and narrow while we explore some P.A. gaming goodness.

You can get your copy of the QRS here.

It's a 'two-sider' and features a good deal more detail than the one that comes with the game, but once you are up to speed with TNT I think the sharp looking, full colour version that Deathwing made would cover the bases...

If you find any errors or want to suggest improvements to this fan-made play-aid, please feel free to post 'em up here or drop me a PM.

*February 09/16* Updated the QRS with a few tweaks regarding Fumbles, Close Combat results and Wounding. The link above is still good, so grab an updated copy if you need one.
*February 14/16* Updated with some minor, hopefully subtle, graphical tweaks to help guide resolution of ranged and close combat.
*March 06/16* Discovered an error in the 'Grazed Check'. Models are supposed to go Prone if they fail the check, even if they make it to cover!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:31:15 AM by Mr. Peabody »
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline Illumini

• Bookworm
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 08:32:46 PM »
Thanks for sharing

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »
Right on. Hope it does the job.  :)

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'A'
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 06:08:09 PM »
We noticed a couple of unclear wordings and an outright error, so I've updated the QRS.

Revision 'A' features with tweaks to Fumbles (losing Limited Ammo), Close Combat results (Defender push-back is clearer) and the error in the Wounding results has been corrected.

The link is still good, so grab an updated copy if you need one.

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'B'
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 01:44:49 AM »
A couple of the lads were missing out on modifiers to ranged & close combat and also the Grazed check was skipped a couple of times.

Hopefully a slight graphical tweak to the second page will help keep us on point. As always, the link above remains unchanged. Grab a copy there.

Let me know if this makes a difference for you!

Offline Gunbird

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • With miniatures, anything is possible!
    • 20mm and then some
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'B'
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 08:18:09 AM »
Thx a bunch, this will come in handy
Who is Gunbird? Johan van Ooij, Dutch, Mercenary Gamer, no longer mobile and happy to live life while it lasts >> http://20mmandthensome.blogspot.com/

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Printer Friendly Quick Reference Sheet for TNT - Revision 'C'
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 03:37:33 AM »
So we were playing a real nail-biter of a game today, the Snipe Hunt, and we noticed the wording for the Grazed Check was wrong!

When the Graze Check is failed, a model is supposed to go Prone, even if they make it to cover. That's what makes suppressive fire useful...

Sorry the error went unnoticed this long!  :(  But it's fixed now.