Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:28:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691047
  • Total Topics: 118365
  • Online Today: 809
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] World of Twilight: The Casanii of Anyaral *Funded*  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
World of Twilight have a new Kickstarter campaign running to fund a new faction, the Casanii.  They are already funded and have broken through several stretch goals meaning the the Casanii faction has all it's miniatures unlocked (until Mike sculpts some more).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1280484354/world-of-twilight-the-casanii-of-anyaral

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:58:05 AM by Giger »

Offline Sir_Theo

• Mastermind
Re: [KICKSTARTER] World of Twilight: The Casanii of Anyaral
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 09:48:48 AM »
I've been interested in WoT for a while so I'm using this kickstarter to get involved via a Newcomer pledge. I love the thought and care that's gone into the background for the game and the miniatures are just lovely.

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 11:46:15 AM »
Good to see this range growing. It's on my list - some models, at least - but this year so far each month I've spend more than twice the amount my rent already on models, so I'm sorry, but it's a "no" for now.  :'(
Leadhead

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:21:59 AM »
The beasties have been unleashed!

Offline Keeper Nilbog

• Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 02:34:16 PM »
More models for the 'to be continued' pile - but what lovely models.

Really have to paint my Delgon (i'm in by the way, one of the 20).

Offline Whitwort Stormbringer

• Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 02:42:50 AM »
Love this range of minis!  I've already got 4 factions, and only 2 of them are (mostly) assembled, but I'm definitely going to grab some of these guys, just have to make up my mind about which ones I want...

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 10:36:56 AM »
New update, Mutts and reference card add ons:

Plus some painted previews:

Offline maxxev

• Mad Scientist
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 10:37:10 AM »
lol you beat me to it!

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 01:28:21 PM »
Dompaku, what's his size ( foot-top head? ).

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 06:11:26 PM »
Dompaku, what's his size ( foot-top head? ).

102mm tall. 145mm nose to tail. Comes on a 60mm base.

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 01:35:28 AM »
Thanks, that's a biggie. Love him  :).

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 12:08:03 PM »
A new stretch goal has been reached:

and a new one added:

Also:

Coming soon: Casanii Accessories

I am a real sucker for interesting accessories for my different forces in wargames! As such I like taking every excuse to create cool accessories for Twilight and the Casanii aren't going to be an exception :-)

I've been looking into dice, initiative counters and combat stones and I'm hoping to have more details to announce in the next few days... I think I'll aim to add the accessories as a single set, so you can get everything you need to personalise the force.

Finally some new painted pictures:

Offline throwsFireball

• Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 01:02:41 PM »
God damn these miniatures are gorgeous. A bit out of my price range, but the quality and uniqueness of them is making me debate whether I really need a roof over my head. lol

Seriously though, they're great. Put me in mind of Elder Scrolls.

Offline discok3

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 06:10:25 PM »
I've just bought the big starter set and have committed,albeit at the lower price end, to the KS as well.Fantastic looking minis and utterly different to other games in the market,even the gameplay is different so can't wait to get stuck in.
Glad to see favourable comments on here too
I have high hopes for this beautiful little game
Good moaning

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »
It really is something different

New update for Easter day:

Happy Easter everybody!

I hope you have all managed to avoid eating tooo much chocolate today...

In between Easter egg hunts I've been neatening up a few of the graphics of the front page (adding the freebies etc, although I realise I've missed the bonus scout on the Newcomer pledge...) and I've decided to add a new pledge level...

The Engineer 

In the previous campaign I included two 'Engineer' pledges where I had the pleasure of working with two backers to create a couple of really unique characters. Jasmin came up with 'The Falconer' while Wouter brought life 'The Herder Queen'. I also gave the equivalent of an Engineer pledge to Ben and Louise as a thank you for their help with the last campaign and that also generated a very unique addition to the range! (Who will be getting released at Salute in a few weeks time...).

After the success last time I've decided to introduce the pledge level again and see if anybody would like to have a go!

If you pledge for this you’ll get the opportunity to work with me to design a character for Twilight! The process will be as follows:

Firstly, we'll exchange a few emails to scope your character (or even chat at Salute if you are there). She (or he) can be a Fubarnii (any race) or a Devanu (or even a Kedashi or Trebarnii if you are particularly inspired!) and can sit on a small or medium base.
After the initial conversations I’ll do a sketch of the character and flesh out the background.
It may take a couple of refinements, but once we are both happy* then I’ll go ahead and get him sculpted and cast in resin.
I’ll design a specific stat card for your character for use in Twilight and if he fits, then I’ll include him in the next book as an official part of the game.
I’ll then send you a little parcel containing several casts of your figure (5 copies if he’s on a small base, 3 copies if he’s on a medium base). I'll also send you a copy of the card when it goes into production.
The character will become a permanent part of the Twilight range and you will have placed your mark on the world of Anyaral!
I've allowed a bit longer for delivery on this one, but if she’s done earlier then I’ll send her straight away! The Engineer pledge will be £250 and you can add any other pledge levels by simply adding the value to the total.

* The small print… As you may have noticed, I'm quite picky about what goes into this little world I've created! In the highly unlikely event we can’t come to an agreement on the initial sketches then you will have the option to cancel your pledge and I’ll return the Engineer pledge value (less fees). This really wasn't an issue last time!

And a bit of an Easter egg...