Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:48:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691091
  • Total Topics: 118371
  • Online Today: 859
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] World of Twilight: The Casanii of Anyaral *Funded*  (Read 4454 times)

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
Re: [KICKSTARTER] World of Twilight: The Casanii of Anyaral
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »
A small update for the Grishak:

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 10:31:22 AM »
Well the campaign is coming to a close and has steamed ahead overnight, the 6k stretch goal has been smashed and we're heading towards 7k now.

Also the design a character competition has a winner (it will make a great miniature):

Finally there is a new (must have for me) add on:

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 08:56:45 AM »
Just 12 hours to go and we're through the 7k stretch goal so a new one has been introduced in case we get to 8k:

In the unlikely event that you all get really carried away then I’ll add another stretch goal to get some postcards of Laura’s artwork…

Also added an new add on for a shaman:

The Shaman

Last night I asked you what extra model I should add in the final hours and there’s been an almost unanimous request that I sculpt a shaman… Who am I to disagree?

When Laura first started drawing the Fubarnii she sent me the following sketch, which immediately sold me on the fact that she really understood how they should look and feel!

The Casanii in the image struck me as being a great basis for a shaman and has been at the back of my mind since… I think she would need more ‘stuff’ (that’s a technical term), but I liked the lean feel to her.  What do you all think?

I’m going to work with Laura to refine the character and she’ll probably look completely different once finished, but if you would like to add her to your pledge she will be £6 for the metal model. In game terms she will be a relatively cheap elite who will enhance your force, but won't be particularly combat oriented!

Offline Whitwort Stormbringer

• Scientist
Well just went in for a chunk.  Very excited about this, maybe I can actually get my other Twilight minis done and ready in time for these to land, too!

That free postcard isn't looking too remote, now...

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
I'm not sure I'll get my twilight lead mountain finished before these turn up but I'm going to make a start.

Offline ErikB

• Mastermind
  • Sometimes I feel like Schroedinger's Cat
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 09:59:21 PM »
Hi Giger,

Can you list out your pallet for these guys?  Especially the skin colors.  Looks like an off-red base for the mounts and some kind of khaki for the riders but I cannot tell exactly.

Just got the Casanii and Central Empire, totaling about 40 minis.  I'm very excited.  It was your painting that got me interested.

Thanks!

Offline Giger

• Mad Scientist
    • Crucium Giger's Blog
Re: [KICKSTARTER] World of Twilight: The Casanii of Anyaral *Funded*
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2016, 10:57:58 AM »
I would love to take credit for the painting on those miniatures however it wasn't me.  Not to pull you away from this forum but if you head over to the World of Twilight forums the painter is on there and I'm sure will happily take you through the paint scheme.