Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Jason and the Argonauts list for Song of Blades and Heroes  (Read 684 times)

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
Jason and the Argonauts list for Song of Blades and Heroes
« on: April 20, 2016, 01:52:57 AM »
All,
      Thanks to research and input from Andrea, here is my version of Jason and his Argonauts for SOBH -

Jason -                   Hero,  Leader, Steadfast   Q3,  C3                                                90 points
Hercules -               Hero, Combat Master, Steadfast   Q3,  C4                                     96 points
                              If Hylas is killed, Hercules becomes inconsolable and takes no further part in the
                              current scenario.
Hylas -                   Light Infantry,   Shooter (Medium)    Q3,  C2                                  28 points
Meleager -              Hoplite,  Steadfast       Q3,  C3                                                    33 points
Atalanta -               Huntress, Shooter (Long), Unerring Aim  Q4,, C3                           40 points
                             If Meelager is killed, Atalanta becomes inconsolable and goes to Q4,  C2
Orpheus -               Musician,   Bard, Distraction    Q3,  C2                                         64 points
Calias (Boread) -     Hoplite,  Flying (Long Move?)   Q3,  C3                                        40 points
Zetes (Boread) -     Hoplite,  Flying (Long Move?)   Q3,  C3                                        40 points
Castor -                 Hoplite, Steadfast       Q3,  C3                                                     33 points
Pollux -                 Hoplite, Steadfast       Q3,  C3                                                     33 points
Acastes -              Hoplite, Steadfast       Q3,  C3                                                     33 points
Laertes -               Hoplite, Steadfast       Q3,  C3                                                     33 points

Total is a whopping 530 points, but I don't necessarily intend to employ all of them all the time.  I tried to add a bit of "Greek Tragedy" to the list.  Castor and Pollux are twins, I am tempted to do something like have them move and fight together.

Comments, criticisms welcome.
                                                                                       Nick