Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:01:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: News of Flank Companies from Victrix  (Read 1814 times)

Offline garyapsledene

• Bookworm
News of Flank Companies from Victrix
« on: January 03, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
I received this email from Victrix, hope you dont mind me passing it on to you all

Gary

Hi,
Just a quick email to update you on whats been happening with Victrix and whats in the pipeline. More images and articles are being worked on for the website at present and will be going up in the next few days. The Flank companies are on release now and have also been added to the box deals as drop down options. Light battalion heads have been sculpted by Paul Hicks and are just waiting to be cast sometime after 5th January. You can use these in conjunction with the flank company boxed sets and replace the heads to make the light Battalions such as the 51st, 52nd, 71st etc... You will get 45 to a pack including buglers arms to convert one of the figures to a light batttalion musician, plus officer heads. New plastic bases will be going up on the shopping cart in the next few days also. These come in two sets, one set of 24 x 40 by 40's and one set of 40 x 20 by 20's and 6 x 25 by 50's and 8 x 20 by 40's. These will be priced at £4.50 each. They are suitable for our rules contained within the box (which are currently being expanded) and can be used for WAB. The French 1807 to 1812 set is being worked on at present and is due for release in Early March. QAgian image updates will be appearing soon. This will be a 60 figure set for £19.95 plus flags. Grenadiers and Voltigeurs will be part of the set with many head options including Line Grenadier bear skins. Here at Victrix we are planning an extensive release schedule for 2009, plans already well advanced for the next set after the French. However we would really like to get your feedback on what Napoleonic sets you would like to see us produce? If you can email us your suggestions to info@victrixlimited.com we would greatly appreciate your input. When coming up with suggestions please try to bare in mind the practicalities and costs involved. Plastic sets are very expensive to produce and sales need to be high to regain the money outlayed to produce a set, so Danish Jaegers 1805 will more than likely never be made! However we a re looking at Austrians, Prussians, Russians, Portuguese, Spanish etc... All suggestions will be added to a database and we can get a good idea of what will prove the most popular.
Wishing you a very Happy New year from Myself and Julain here at Victrix,
Regards,
Steve.
(Victrix Limited)
I've been told that I am an all round nice guy, well, that what he said before I shot him