Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:38:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1685055
  • Total Topics: 118007
  • Online Today: 935
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] Flint & Feather  (Read 15136 times)

Offline fitterpete

• Mad Scientist
  • Maryland, U.S.A.
Re: [KICKSTARTER] Flint & Feather
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2016, 08:56:44 PM »
OK I've never pledged for a kickstarter on kickstarter before. It says I can add add ons on the add on section with my Great Warrior pledge.
How do I get to the add on sections?
Pete

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2016, 08:58:29 PM »
Beautiful pictures, Bob  :-*

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2016, 09:03:43 PM »
OK I've never pledged for a kickstarter on kickstarter before. It says I can add add ons on the add on section with my Great Warrior pledge.
Pete

Same here cant see how to do it being a kickstarter virgin and all

Offline Bob Murch

• Scientist
  • Honest purveyor of toys and such.
    • Pulp Figures
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2016, 09:33:01 PM »
A few more shots of the Spirit Creatures on the tabletop.

Offline Bob Murch

• Scientist
    • Pulp Figures
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2016, 10:20:29 PM »
Pete

Simply just note the Add-Ons you want, calculate the cost and add that to your pledge. We will contact you about your desired extras after the Kickstarter ends and we send out the survey to our backers.

Offline axabrax

• Mastermind
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2016, 10:38:08 PM »
1.) Click on "manage your pledge" in the upper right corner by the top of the page
2.) you'll go to a new page. Scroll down and click on "change your pledge"
3.) you'll see a box that says "current reward" and an input  field with pledge amount based on your base pledge Add the cost of your add-ons to the total and then hit "continue"
4.) confirm you changes and you should see a success page.
5.) click on the name of the Kickstarter to go back to that page and you'll see a box that says "you pledged $XXX"

Repeat as many times as you want as new stuff is added or if you want to adjust! You can change it at any time until the KS ends.

Same here cant see how to do it being a kickstarter virgin and all

Offline fitterpete

• Mad Scientist
  • Maryland, U.S.A.
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2016, 11:35:06 PM »
Thanks guys! Done!

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
  • Student of Time, Space & Cake
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2016, 01:45:40 AM »
New Stretch goal added. It is a little ways out but gives some free items to our supporters and helps make the tabletop skirmish game more enjoyable. The Medicine Deck is a deck of cards that replaces the Medicine Chart in the rules, and cuts down the number of charts you have to check.
So come on over and join in supporting us to bring this game to life.

" width="450" height="75" border="0

Offline mikedemana

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Investigating curiosities around the globe...
    • Worldwidemike
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2016, 02:38:58 AM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Simply awesome, Bob!

Mike Demana
www.firstcommandwargames.com

Offline Bob Murch

• Scientist
    • Pulp Figures
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
Thanks everyone for supporting this project. It been journey inspired by passion for me.

The history and culture of First Nations peoples is compelling in and of itself and yet most of us only know them through the later historical period, French and Indian War, War of 1812 etc. Before the arrival of Europeans, Native confederacies controlled and managed extensive trade routes, engaged in conflicts that determined the fate of their Nations and maintained a rich oral history and mythology. They were highly civilized, but in a way that was markedly different from the civilizations of the old world. Iroquoians were, in fact, very democratic politically and personal rights within the tribe were highly respected and honoured.

Once we have the Eastern Woodlands system established I plan on moving West into the plains people's and then to the Pacific Coast. I'm currently gathering extensive reference material for those cultures now.

Again, thanks to all of our supporters for making this project come to life. You can count on much more from us.

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2016, 08:20:58 PM »
Only 16 hours left to go and only $700CAD to another free figure opening up.
Come and join us and get into the Flint and Feather game system.

Offline Bob Murch

• Scientist
    • Pulp Figures
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2016, 08:31:36 PM »
Here are the nearly completed sculpts for the flintlock and matchlock equipped Haudenosaunee. Flint & Feather is primarily a pre-contact system but there were significant requests for firearms.

Today is the last day to order the figs at the Kickstarter, below retail price. Help us crack 18k today!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1313980061/flint-and-feather-game-system-and-28mm-metal-minia/description

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2016, 12:48:34 AM »
Only 12 hours left and coming up to the $18K mark, which means another free figure is opened up!
Get your miniatures now!

Offline Mitchelxen

• Scientist
    • Crucible Crush
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2016, 12:03:04 PM »
Only one hour left! Another Stretch Goal achieved and great prices on these figures about to end!
Join us now. Only nine people away from another Stretch Goal opening.
If you are involved in the Kickstarter you will get free scenario updates, designer notes and special offers all available only to our Kickstarter supporters until the rules are produced. This is a great deal so get in now!

Offline axabrax

• Mastermind
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2016, 02:19:49 PM »
Congratulations on a successful Kickstarter! I pretty much bought everything  :D. Personally I would still be willing to pay for medicine cards, wound markers, and dice if they were made available at retail.

Plans for the future sound really interesting, particularly the Pacific Northwest Indians.

I will begin play testing the rules as soon as my figures arrive...

Cheers

Thanks everyone for supporting this project. It been journey inspired by passion for me.

The history and culture of First Nations peoples is compelling in and of itself and yet most of us only know them through the later historical period, French and Indian War, War of 1812 etc. Before the arrival of Europeans, Native confederacies controlled and managed extensive trade routes, engaged in conflicts that determined the fate of their Nations and maintained a rich oral history and mythology. They were highly civilized, but in a way that was markedly different from the civilizations of the old world. Iroquoians were, in fact, very democratic politically and personal rights within the tribe were highly respected and honoured.

Once we have the Eastern Woodlands system established I plan on moving West into the plains people's and then to the Pacific Coast. I'm currently gathering extensive reference material for those cultures now.

Again, thanks to all of our supporters for making this project come to life. You can count on much more from us.