Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:32:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley question : dominion league and reputation perks  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Njall

• Assistant
Hello there

A (silly of course) question : if I build a Dominion league, choose the Dark pact perk, decide to join I.R.E.S. and (later) choose the Consortium reputation perk (yes that's not until ... much later), does that mean that I can roll on the Contacts table and the Gifts table ? I can then use my ressource points to add gifts, minions or cult bonus but I can't use them to improve the result on the Contacts table ? Or did I misundertand something  ?

Thanks by advance

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Re: Pulp Alley question : dominion league and reputation perks
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 03:08:26 PM »

A (silly of course) question : if I build a Dominion league, choose the Dark pact perk, decide to join I.R.E.S. and (later) choose the Consortium reputation perk (yes that's not until ... much later), does that mean that I can roll on the Contacts table and the Gifts table ? I can then use my ressource points to add gifts, minions or cult bonus but I can't use them to improve the result on the Contacts table ? Or did I misundertand something  ?

Good questions, Njall. So could you eventually have (and use) Dark Pact and Network of Supporters.......

You got it 100% correct.

Yes, you can start with Dominion/Dark Pact and then eventually pick up Network of Supporters through the I.R.E.S. secret society. However, if you do this, then you cannot use any other Contacts points to bump up your Network of Supports roll -- due to Dominion.

Anyhoo - that's the way we do it.  ;)

HAVE FUN