Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:12:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690462
  • Total Topics: 118332
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Undead? In Pulp Alley (Whoops). I want skelebob summoning! Which Pulp book?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline MalcyBogaten

• Mad Scientist
Sorry to do this guys! But I can't find my rules at the moment! o_o

I just painted some GW Skeletons and wanted to try to use them in Jaffa! Preferably summoning them from graves!
Which I have made out of leftovers of the bag I grabbed them in! (Broken up bits £1 the lot!)

Which booklet should I be looking for? Apart from the main rules of course!

(Spring cleaning! Yeah! As if!) lol

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:32:24 PM by MalcyBogaten »

Offline ragsthetiger

• Scientist
  • Phantom Agent
    • rags' gallery
Re: Undead? In Pulp. I want skelebob summoning! Which Pulp book?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 06:19:36 PM »
Assuming you mean Pulp Alley (I'm not aware of any named "Pulp" -- my apology if there is one), the latest and best source would be the Pulp Leagues book.  The original source is the Perilous Island campaign book, but I haven't compared the two so I don't know if there were any changes made in the later book.
rags
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:27:07 PM by ragsthetiger »

Offline MalcyBogaten

• Mad Scientist
Assuming you mean Pulp Alley (I'm not aware of any named "Pulp" -- my apology if there is one), the latest and best source would be the Pulp Leagues book.  The original source is the Perilous Island campaign book, but I haven't compared the two so I don't know if there were any changes made in the later book.
rags

Whoops! Sorry I did mean Pulp Alley! Thanks! I think you are right! Perilous Island is I think the one I should look for. :D

Offline pistolpete

• Mad Scientist
  • Rent money is for rent - telly savalas
Pulp leagues has all the abilities and powers from the other books as well as some modifications  (eg. Hardened  veteran has been split into two separate abilities)

Offline MalcyBogaten

• Mad Scientist
Pulp leagues has all the abilities and powers from the other books as well as some modifications  (eg. Hardened  veteran has been split into two separate abilities)

Thanks for that. Now all I have to do is find the books! If I own the "Pulp Leagues" one that is it would be easier!
Trouble is I had a friend order them for me and got so many in one go I can't remember if "Leagues" was in there! lol

Still. Thanks for the help! :D

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Here's the basics of the Summon spell/ability/magic beans........

Full Action: You may summon X level 1 Minions. These Minions must be placed within 3” of you and may not activate this turn. Note, you must clearly identify the one type of minion to be summoned prior to the start of the scenario and have the appropriate models and profiles ready.

Remember - "X" is randomly determined each time you use Summon by drawing a Fortune card and checking the number in the bottom-left corner.

HAVE FUN