Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:46:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691066
  • Total Topics: 118369
  • Online Today: 810
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Poll

What do you think?

Pretty Cool!
37 (88.1%)
It's not bad...
3 (7.1%)
Meh.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm The Last of Us Joel joins TWD!  (Read 13637 times)

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:New Zeds!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »
Last zeds from Set I :D

"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
-Willy Wonka

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:New Zeds!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 01:29:38 AM »
Zombie Spawn Points, I decided I would rather these modeled over card tokens. :D

Offline Dr Mathias

• LPL Champion (S6,S7) Bronze Medalist (S5)
  • Galactic Brain
  • Purveyor of the one-and-only Miracle Elixir!
    • Dr. Mathias's Miniature Extravaganza
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:NEW Zed Spawn Points!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 12:24:51 AM »
Good idea!
a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice.
Dr. Mathias's Miniature Extravaganza

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:NEW Zed Spawn Points!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 06:10:43 AM »
Good idea!

Cheers Doc!  I think the card tokens are fine, but I bought so much nice terrain and minis I really wanted to jazz the entire thing up.  I plan to make my own objective tokens as well :D

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
To Serve and Protect ZEDS!

Offline Zombie Ste

• Bookworm
All looking very nice, you get a thumbs up from me.
I really love the rival gang leaders patch, that's some nifty freehand work you've done there.
Though you are a braver man than me, using all those metal zombie minis when there are so many plastic options available these days.

I've gotta ask the question,  how many zombies is enough though? I mean, where are you personally going to draw the line?   
I'm nearing 100 myself, with another 20 or so to go, and I'm looking at the unpainted ones and thinking to myself,  do i really need to even paint these?
Sure there's no upward limit to how many zombies can come into play in most Zpoc games systems, but really, if you've got 100 zeds in play, even the most streamlined of systems will get bogged down

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
All looking very nice, you get a thumbs up from me.
I really love the rival gang leaders patch, that's some nifty freehand work you've done there.
Though you are a braver man than me, using all those metal zombie minis when there are so many plastic options available these days.

I've gotta ask the question,  how many zombies is enough though? I mean, where are you personally going to draw the line?   
I'm nearing 100 myself, with another 20 or so to go, and I'm looking at the unpainted ones and thinking to myself,  do i really need to even paint these?
Sure there's no upward limit to how many zombies can come into play in most Zpoc games systems, but really, if you've got 100 zeds in play, even the most streamlined of systems will get bogged down

Thank you for all the kind comments Mate!  I'm quite proud of the Hells Angel conversion. He's going to make a great opposition gang leader.  Wait till you see what I have for his gang... :D

I have probably 80 Studio zeds and another 60+ plastics...  Yes, enough to stage my own invasion.  I plan to base a bunch on a cd to use as a small mob.  Some games call for that and it looks pretty awesome.  Otherwise it'll be a mix of lead and plastics.  And that doesnt even count the Zombicide minis... another 100 or so.  Yikes!

Offline Zombie Ste

• Bookworm
Thank you for all the kind comments Mate!  I'm quite proud of the Hells Angel conversion. He's going to make a great opposition gang leader.  Wait till you see what I have for his gang... :D

I have probably 80 Studio zeds and another 60+ plastics...  Yes, enough to stage my own invasion.  I plan to base a bunch on a cd to use as a small mob.  Some games call for that and it looks pretty awesome.  Otherwise it'll be a mix of lead and plastics.  And that doesnt even count the Zombicide minis... another 100 or so.  Yikes!

Those are some scary numbers to even contemplate. I'm having doubts at 100 whilst others are aiming for 200+  lol

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the hells angels gang,  if the leader is anything to go by, the rest of the gang will be awesome.
Also it's going to be really nice to watch this project grow on here, so please keep the pictures coming

The system I'm playing only calls for mobs to be on 40-50mm bases but now you've got me contemplating a CD sized mega-mob... rules for running the thing in-game are already forming in my devious mind >:D

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Those are some scary numbers to even contemplate. I'm having doubts at 100 whilst others are aiming for 200+  lol

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the hells angels gang,  if the leader is anything to go by, the rest of the gang will be awesome.
Also it's going to be really nice to watch this project grow on here, so please keep the pictures coming

The system I'm playing only calls for mobs to be on 40-50mm bases but now you've got me contemplating a CD sized mega-mob... rules for running the thing in-game are already forming in my devious mind >:D

:D  Always happy to help!!!  I bought the 5 mega mobs from the Studio KS a year ago. They are such a pleasure to paint.  I have 6 kiddies I just primed today.  The rest of the gang will be some recognizable Mad Max characters.  Wez, Masterblaster and then three generic gangers in the same style.  They'll be up against the Max and Goose on the page here and I just primed Furiosa.   

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Having a good horde of Z's seems reasonable.  Having almost the same size horde of survivors is where my buying got out of control.  But they have so much character...
2024: B: 2220; P: 148; 2023: B:77; P:37;

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Having a good horde of Z's seems reasonable.  Having almost the same size horde of survivors is where my buying got out of control.  But they have so much character...

I feel your pain.  I have both the plastic boxes of WGF survivors, the new sprues from Warlord and then a ton of lead...  Enough survivors to lead a decent counterattack against the waves of zeds...

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
Awesome work dude!

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:To Serve and Protect...ZEDS
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2016, 03:30:47 PM »
My WIP T45 Power Armor

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:T45 Power Armor
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 08:06:25 PM »
DONE!

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Re: TBC's Zombie Apocolypse in 28mm Zombie Project:T45 Power Armor
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 05:23:06 PM »
Now that is a team that won't tolerate any bs.  Nice work.