Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:44:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) - Pre-Orders now open for Full Battle Rattle Miniatures Canadians!  (Read 2658 times)

Offline AlexM

• Scientist
Hello all,

We're very pleased to announce that we are taking pre-orders for our new 28mm Canadian Infantry! These are suitable for any of your modern gaming needs, including South-West Asia, What-If, Eastern Europe currently, and whatever your imagination desires.

We have some special deals for pre-orders, and expect shipping to begin late August/early September. Make sure to visit the store - Full Battle Rattle Miniatures

These pre-order deals will only be available online until we take stock. After that, they will be show specials only!

Here are some photos of the master casts, expect painted versions in the coming weeks!

Thank you all for your support!

- Full Battle Rattle Miniatures
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:07:58 PM by AlexM »

Offline arget8

• Scientist
Yeeees, Yeeees, Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss. Already got my platoon.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:56:30 PM by arget8 »

Offline AlexM

• Scientist
First one in the door, thank you for your support!

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
Do you have LAVs, Leopards, and G-wagens coming too? I would be seriously interested in a platoon with supporting LAVs.

Only LAV III that I know of is the excellent but badly oversized 1:35 Trumpeter kit with terrific addons.

I see Empress does the 2A6M, but without the cage. Would you consider adding somethings g to theirs?

How about baddies? Terrain?

Huge potential here - I'm very tempted!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:21:41 PM by grant »
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline AlexM

• Scientist
Do you have LAVs, Leopards, and G-wagens coming too? I would be seriously interested in a platoon with supporting LAVs.

Only LAV III that I know of is the excellent but badly oversized 1:35 Trumpeter kit with terrific addons.

I see Empress does the 2A6M, but without the cage. Would you consider adding somethings g to theirs?

How about baddies? Terrain?

Huge potential here - I'm very tempted!!!

One step at a time....For now, let's get the minis range off the ground - we have lots of plans for all sorts of goodies!

Offline arget8

• Scientist
Empress has the Leopard too and Company B have G-wagons. As to baddies, I assume that it is not as high on Alex's list as there are a lot of baddies out there already for current or recent conflicts.

Offline AlexM

• Scientist
Arget8, you're right! There alot of bad buy minis on the market.

Like anything, without support for the company, we can't bring you the things you want to see, so the more support we receive, the more we can release!

Offline Will Bailie

• Mastermind
    • Will's toy soldier blog
You can count me in as a supporter - just sent through my cc info a few minutes ago!

Offline gimzod

• Scientist
One squad ordered from the UK.

Offline AlexM

• Scientist
Thank you everyone that's ordered so far, we really appreciate your support! Just to make the wait tougher, here is a shot of a test cast painted up by eBob, our sculptor - nice treatment of the arid CADPAT, but keep in mind, these guys will work just as well in the green temperate camo for your Eastern European games, zombie hunts, etc.

Enjoy!

Offline arget8

• Scientist
Looking good!